Any reloading shops along I-65 corridor between Indy & Chicago?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Believe it or no, Cabelas in Hammond is resonable on powder prices. This coming weekend all powder in stock is an additional 10% off. Fairly decent selection too

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    +1 on Cabelas is the place to be

I will no longer be attending any more gun shows. Cabelas cant be beat on powder and primers especially with a sale and couple your club points.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Yeah. Hard to believe Cabelas but up here in Nwi thats one of the best places. Only other place i buy is Kemps, but thats in Michigan City which is another 20-30 minutes east of I65 on 80/94. Not worth the gas though. Most of Cabelas powders are between $25-$30 per lb and like i posted before starting the 9th thru the 22nd an extra 10% of all brands in stock. Good luck and have a safe trip

red_zr24x4

UA#190
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Walkerton
    If you have some extra time, there's Kempf's in Michigan city on 20. Its hit and miss on prices.
    They also have a small selection of guns

jhart

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    greenwood
    About 6 miles off i65 edenburg exit is atterbury gun range. There shop has tons of reloading stuff. That's where I get my powder.

shootr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2015
    Mooresville
    About 6 miles off i65 edenburg exit is atterbury gun range. There shop has tons of reloading stuff. That's where I get my powder.

I buy a few things there, but they disappointed me the last time. Bought powder that had a price tag of 28.00 and the lady rang it up at 32.00 and said that the price on the bottle was wrong. showed her where it said 28.00 and she didn't seem to care. It was not like a customer could have switched the prices around when they are in a glass case. I needed it or would have left it behind.

Top Bottom