• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    EDIT: 1/17/13 - Ladies and gents, for a limited time only, I'm reopening this run for more orders. In all fairness, I screwed the pooch on the last run and it affected my ability to deliver all orders. I want to give anyone and everyone who might have missed the last order a chance to get in on it!

This run will be open for new orders until Thursday, 1/31/13. All new orders will be submitted first thing on Friday 2/1/13. All prices and items below apply.

I can only say that I'm sorry I screwed up a few orders, and to those that have been affected, please give me the chance to keep your business. I recieved a lot of requests for another run, and tried to cram it in to a bad time of year and tried a neww ordering system (on my end) that ended up with a lot bugs in it. I've corresponded with everybody, and for those affected, please send me an e-mail to let me know what color and size of FREE T-shirt you want, to smooth out my dumba$$ery!

Colors for this run:

T-Shirts
    Black
    Olive Drab
    Gunmetal Grey

Hoodies
    Black

wol_error.gif
    This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 820x512.
    ZRTOrder.jpg

Patches
    Subdued "Tactical"

Sticker-PatchCombo.jpg

Patches are 2.5" square and velcro-backed; stickers are 2.5" square vinyl.

Stickers
    Full Color

Alright, now here are the ordering instructions:

E-mail me at jsx1043@yahoo.com:

In the subject line, please put: "INGO username - REAL name" (ex. "jsx1043 - Jamie XXXXX". This helps me immensely in keeping track of orders!)

In the message include:

Full Name
    Address
    Payment Method
    Quantity/Color/Size selection

Payments can be sent via paypal to jsx1043@yahoo.com (preferred); or
    if you need to send a MO or check by snail mail, I'll reply back with my address.

COST:

T-Shirts: $20 each
    Hoodies: $30 each
    Patches: $6 each
    Stickers: $3 each

Shipping and Headache Charges:

$5: 1-2 T-Shirts
    $10: 3-10 T-Shirts, or 1 Hoodie + 1-2 T-Shirts

I will submit all orders to the print company on FRIDAY, November 2nd at end of business day.

I must have your payment before I will ship your order.

I anticipate having the whole order in, shipped out and in your hands by the first of December at the latest. I want to have them to everybody by Christmas!

Any questions, please feel free to E-MAIL me at the above address, please do not PM me as it fills up my inbox too quickly.

Commence with the ordering!

Last edited:

MtnBiker6510

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 19, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Sorry for the double post, but want sizing info as well. What sizes are available and from experience do they run small, run large or are they prone to shrinkage?

jsx1043

Master
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    I'll be placing my order, but want clarification. Is there two colors of patches, green & gray or is it just one color?

Are the stickers available in Grey / Silver?

Patches will be subdued "tactical": black, silver, grey, and white. Stickers will be the multi-color image as seen on the front of the OD green shirt. (See the image in the OP between the patch and sticker listing.)

Sorry for the double post, but want sizing info as well. What sizes are available and from experience do they run small, run large or are they prone to shrinkage?

Shirts and hoodies are available in sizes Small through 5XL. See the price listing for upcharges on larger sizes. The shirts and hoodies run pretty true to size without much shrinkage. I wear an XL and its right on the money. Other guys might have to chime in if they have a different opinion.

Will there be a local pickup option or do we have to pay for shipping?

I bet you want me to drop off at FNS again don't you? :D I can do a local drop off but it may be on a wacky schedule. If I get enough folks that want to pick up on a certain day, I may set up a couple hours in a park or something and standby so folks could stop by and get them. I would set that up as soon as I got them in.

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    I bet you want me to drop off at FNS again don't you? :D I can do a local drop off but it may be on a wacky schedule. If I get enough folks that want to pick up on a certain day, I may set up a couple hours in a park or something and standby so folks could stop by and get them. I would set that up as soon as I got them in.
    That would be too easy.:D

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom