• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    I had the chance to speak with Dan from the 1500 today and he wanted to make sure I let INGOers knows that if there is a line it will run into the -Blue Ribbon Pavillion- so that those who want to get into the show don't need to stand outside in the cold.

The 1500 realizes it's not nice waiting in line in bad weather for an hour plus like last show. I don't think the crowds will be as insane this time but the 1500 has done something about it so if you have to wait it will be more comfortable.

Pass the word along! :ingo:

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Cool I was debating whether or not to go and possibly have to wait outside. Can't say as that was something that I wanted to do but now knowing that I don't have to well I'm going. Think I may pick up a knife while I'm there(I really want a Esee Laser Strike).

John Titor

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Ticket Sale

I have wondered for a long time why Dan Masters does not do like other shows on selling tickets .
    1. Pre sell over the web .. for a couple of bucks extra of course .
    2. Sell to people waiting in line .
    I have seen shows were the promoter will have some one walk the line and sell tickets to those that want them ... that way you get to the door ... you by pass the ticket booth and the line moves much more quickly .

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    I've seen that at other venues as well. It would make sense and speed up the line. It may be his way of controlling the initial flood into the building. :dunno:

verv

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    I plan on going on Friday night after work so if someone can post updates on the lines I would appreciate it.

phatgemi

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 1, 2008
    Metamora, IN
    I have wondered for a long time why Dan Masters does not do like other shows on selling tickets .
    1. Pre sell over the web .. for a couple of bucks extra of course .
    2. Sell to people waiting in line .
    I have seen shows were the promoter will have some one walk the line and sell tickets to those that want them ... that way you get to the door ... you by pass the ticket booth and the line moves much more quickly .

Also could have a line for entry with tickets and NO firearms to get checked.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    In the past when I've already had a ticket or pass I walked past everyone and went inside. That's one of the advantages of getting a multi-day pass.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Last time the line was not just about tickets and checking guns. The building had reached capacity and the Fire Marshall required them to wait until people exited before more could enter. One out - one in.

Pokagon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2013
    I had the chance to speak with Dan from the 1500 today and he wanted to make sure I let INGOers knows that if there is a line it will run into the -Blue Ribbon Pavillion- so that those who want to get into the show don't need to stand outside in the cold.
    Thanks Fenway, very helpful info.

Top Bottom