What are you bringing to sell at the 1500?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    I'm bringing about 5000 rounds of NIB .22LR. Assorted brands. $8 per 500 550 box.

Just kidding.

This usually seems to be an active thread but I don't see that one has been started?

I AM bringing what can be considered a garage sale:
    MRE heaters (dirt cheap)
    ILBE assault packs (kind of rough)
    bandoleers for 6 30 round AR mags
    NIP fleece coveralls
    Awesome outdoors-man water bottles
    poncho loners/Woobies
    I'm sure there is more left over from the ILBE group buy I can bring :rolleyes:.

I'll be at the INGO booth Friday and Sunday so no need to coordinate a hookup, I'm a stationary target.

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...w_6_ar_mag_bandoleers_pouches.html?highlight=

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...oncho_liners_woobies_blankets.html?highlight=

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...ather_bibs_coveralls_overalls.html?highlight=

https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...riers_camelback_style_2_kinds.html?highlight=

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/non_firearms_related/241250-water_bottles.html?highlight=

fullauto 45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   1
    Dec 27, 2008
    SE Indy
    I have 3500 rounds of 30 carbine. 69 boxes are Remington UMC, one box is Lake City. It's at a friends table. Stop by Jack's Stuff for it.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    361   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    Norinco SKS. Got a good deal on another so I will try to get back what I paid for this one. Maybe my XD-45 if it does not sell here first.

Last edited:

Freeborn Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Memphis, IN
    Taking a Ruger Mark 2 competition target model pistol, G30 mags and comptac minotaur holster for a G 30. Sold the gun already. And whatever else I can grab.

spray73

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    There are now signs posted prohibiting the sale of any firearm related item outside of the venue.. I.E. No more walking the lines to sell your stuuufff.

Just a friendly FYI from an employees family member :ingo:

Cannonfodder333

Shooter
    Rating - 97%
    32   1   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    I am bringing....

Walther ppq m2-600$
    FNX-45 all black-750$
    Kel tec pf9 od green-250
    M&P core .40 with sts red dot-1,000$

Be there at 2:30ish txt me if interested in any
    7655061229 my name is Brian

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    There are now signs posted prohibiting the sale of any firearm related item outside of the venue.. I.E. No more walking the lines to sell your stuuufff.

So we have to pay admission and enter the building before we can buy or sell? Not sure if that's really legal. :patriot: He is leasing the building, not the facility. I wonder how he'll attempt to enforce it.

boozoo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    NE Indy
    Every time.... and I mean every time.... i think about going, I think I'm going to "thin the collection." I'm so convinced, I even start grabbing rifles off the rack as candidates for sale.

Then I start talking myself out of it and putting them back on the rack. :dunno:

I even do it with accessories....

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm bringing a glock 19 gen4 to TRADE ONLY!! Only trade accepted will be a full size diesel crew cab extended bed truck with under 10,000 miles.

Don't even try to offer me cash for my glock because even if you offer me $50,000 I will not take it.

Can you sense the purple?

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    So we have to pay admission and enter the building before we can buy or sell? Not sure if that's really legal. :patriot: He is leasing the building, not the facility. I wonder how he'll attempt to enforce it.

I don't think you have to pay any attention to the sign, It's just a sign they put up, not a law. FWIW, St Pat's day is Sunday. If you see a sign saying "Kiss Me I'm Irish" those are also not legally binding.

If push came to shove, I bet the most they could do is ask you to leave and see what the cops said. If I saw an opportunity that I wanted to take in the line, I'd do it.

:ingo:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Every time.... and I mean every time.... i think about going, I think I'm going to "thin the collection." I'm so convinced, I even start grabbing rifles off the rack as candidates for sale.

Then I start talking myself out of it and putting them back on the rack. :dunno:

I even do it with accessories....

This is something I experience every time I decide to go a different direction.
    I sold off several nice pieces last summer/fall and replaced with some new/used ones and they are very nice but I miss the ones I sold.

I am selling nothing at least for a while.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I wonder if the President will be wearing one of those "Kiss me I am Irish" shirts?!?
    O'Duhls, O' Connor, O'Reiley, O'Bama......................?!?

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Remington 700 Sendero in 270 Winchester with a few "Mods", a S&W Mod 34 22LR 4" Nickle LNIB, Ruger 77 SA factory stock, Bell & Carlson stock for a LA Sako, couple leather holsters for a Glock, Holster for HK 45 and a few misc pistol mags. All will be at the 500 Guns table I'll be working at. We're right across from Brad and Knifelady. :D

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis

That's how I bought my Colt Mustang back in 1980; the guy was in line with me: lucky me = $275 with box and 4 clips/ a great price even then.

Top Bottom