• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • goColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Boone County
    The 2014 MCFG Application & Renewal form as well as the 2014 MCFG Newsletter have been sent to the printer and will be in the mail within a few days.

PLEASE NOTE: IT MAY TAKE A WEEK OR TWO for you to receive them. Please be patient.

Both documents have also been attached to this thread in case any member doesn’t receive a copy for any reason.

Prospective members can also print and the Renewal & Application form, complete it and bring it with them to a monthly membership meeting on the first Tuesday of each month.

The next opportunity to join is Tuesday, February 4[SUP]th[/SUP] at 7:00PM

You can also download both at the MCFG website: MCFG - Indy Range Official Website - Shotgun, Pistol, Shooting Range

View attachment 2014 MCFG Membership Application 1.28.14.pdf
    View attachment MCFG 2014 Newsletter Final Draft 1.27.14.pdf

We look forward to another great year of striving to be the best range in central Indiana.

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Oh crap..... I used last years form and address and sent mine out earlier this week. That's a problem ......

goColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Boone County
    That should be fine. We want everyone to wait for the renewals to come in the mail but understandably some have already sent theirs in. Just keep an eye on your bank account to see when the check clears.

For those who have not renewed yet: PLEASE WAIT TO RECEIVE YOUR RENEWAL FORM AND NEWS LETTER IN THE MAIL. Also, note the new mailing address. DO NOT SEND IT TO THE CLUB'S PO BOX.

jworm1420

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Feb 25, 2012
    Ok thanks.... My fault I just wanted to get it sent out asap.... Had the money and just ddnt wana forget. Il remember that next time. Sorry and thanks

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    They have all been mailed out. Please contact our Vice President Dee if you haven't received your info yet; it is likely our contact info for you was incorrect, or your renewal notice was lost in the mail.

Otherwise, feel free to download the renewal application from our website and mail it in to MCFG C/O Foster Results. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Who Dares Wins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2010
    Plainfield
    Thanks for letting me know Chizzle!

My money is on my local mail service being at fault. They keep mixing up mail between myself and a house in the next street with the same house number. (But different street name obviously) My mail just stopped for a week and when I called them, they talked about a "hold" on the mail, but it was the other guy and they "accidentally" stopped mine also! Then they started talking about forwarding the other guys mail, but if mine got mixed up and forwarded incorrectly, he would probably send it back!! Right!

Download will have to work for me this year!

chizzle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    My check cleared. Took 10 days in case anyone was wondering on the time it takes.

I'm glad to hear that the new system is working better than our old system. While, I am sure that folks sending renewals to our old address (not recommended) will still get a slower response, it's good to see the new system is working.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I'm waiting for the letter this year. Thought I'd be good and sent out mine early last year, only to find later that the address changed!

LP1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 8, 2010
    Friday Town
    I'm waiting for the letter this year. Thought I'd be good and sent out mine early last year, only to find later that the address changed!

I sent mine in early one year, only to find afterwards that the dues had gone up, and had to send a second check for the extra $10.

Top Bottom