• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Thanks again. I can't recommend their work enough. Phil was very patient with me during my recent 80% lower projects.

I began discussing options and pricing last winter, before taking the plunger and purchasing some 80% lowers, in order to have a blank slate to work with for custom engraving and graphics. Because I am not a machinist, I wanted to wait until I successfully milled the lowers before spending time and money on the engraving. Phil was really patient with me during all of this.

Finally last week I sent my lowers off to him, stating that I was in no hurry, having taken a long time to get to this point. To my surprise, a week later, I had photos of the finished lowers and they were shipping back to me.

SAM_4466_zpsgp0qcftn.jpg

Phil assured me the engraving would be deep enough to accommodate cerakoting, anodizing, etc...
    What I didn't expect, was this type of precision... amazing!

DSCN3747_zpsrto884dz.jpg

I would not hesitate to use Veritas for custom engraving work like this in the future! Simply phenomenal! I now have some one of a kind pieces!

NOTE: Tooling marks are from original billet machining. Next step is to media blast and coat these.

Just a follow up. After Cerakote & color fill, here is a photo of one of the lowers. The engraving is still plenty deep enough! I'm thrilled!

DSCN3963_zpsol2quiab.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom