WTS: Toshiba 65" DLP 1080p HDTV with or without stand. Pics.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    Model: 65HM167
    I bought this new from Best Buy in 2007. I've been VERY pleased with it, the picture is perfect and the sound is great. It's been super reliable other than needing the typical DLP lamp replacement. It's in great shape, nonsmoking home and all that.
    I've been considering upgrading to a larger TV, but haven't wanted to deal with reconfiguring my entertainment center. Well, I'm getting new carpet in my living room this weekend and the entertainment center had to be disassembled for that anyway. So, this is the perfect time for me to sell it if I'm going to.

I paid $2416.96 for this back in '07, that was with the stand and an extended service plan (4-year plan, expired in 2011) and included a $440 discount. The TV itself was priced at $2089.99 at the time.
    I'm offering the TV for sale for $650 cash. If you'd like the stand also I'll include the stand for another $200. The stand is black metal and black tinted glass.
    With the TV I'm including one extra DLP lamp assembly, it's an aftermarket equivalent (not Toshiba brand) but it's a direct replacement and is brand new. Also included are the remote control, the owner's manual, and the original purchase receipt. (center channel speaker and cable box in pictures are not included)

I can help you load it onto a truck, van, or trailer or whatever, but I can't deliver it. I'm in Carmel/Westfield near 146th and Carey Road.
    Communication via Private Message is best.

Thanks INGO!

Specs:
    Detailed Spec Sheet for 65hm167
    Manual:
    Toshiba On-Line Users Guide for 50HM67 57HM167 65HM167

Pics here, sorry about them being phone pics:

image1_zpstbcm3iyb.jpg

image2_zpsjcbefbhn.jpg

image5_zpsbjwlwyhv.jpg

image3_zpss82jcy8l.jpg

image6_zpsmdwov9mc.jpg

Last edited:

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    I'm thinking about getting a different TV between Thanksgiving and Christmas, I might as well drop the price on this and see if it generates any more interest- I got my living room carpet done and didn't really put any effort into selling this.
    The condition is still the same, everything works perfectly. I still have the extra replacement lamp assembly to include, I haven't needed to change it since I originally listed this over a year and a half ago.
    Price drop- $500 for the TV, $150 for the stand.

Thanks INGO!

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    Motivated seller here.
    If you want this between now and the end of this weekend, I'll take $500 cash for the TV and the stand.
    Might consider some type of firearm trade.

I'm getting my carpet redone again (warranty issue) so now would be the perfect time for me to replace it.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    Old ad, I know.

I just got suckered into buying a bigger TV (dang Black Friday), and I don't have a place for this one.

It still works PERFECTLY, I still have an extra DLP lamp to include, and I even have a spare remote control on the way. The picture is flawless, the sound is great, and it always powers up and down like it should.

I'd love to get $100 cash for the TV at this point, or $200 for the TV and stand, or maybe trade them for something I actually have room for (AR magazines, gun parts, etc?). I can't deliver the TV but I can help you get it into your truck or van or whatever.

Thanks INGO!

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom