• ...and so much more!
  • billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    157   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    Broke down and bought a M&P shield off of G.B. I had Thomas at Indiana Firearms handle the Transfer. Ive been in there a few times and although it is a small shop. He usually has some pretty good deals for example while picking up my Shield i noticed he had a CZ Rami 2075 Priced at $400.00 ended up buying the CZ as well as the Shield. Thomas is always friendly and helpful. Not the first gun I’ve bought from him and definitely won’t be the last. Check him out online as well.

HamsterStyle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Carthage
    Is that the little shop in the corner of a parking lot? I stopped in there one day while waiting on my oldest to get out of school. Super nice guy running the place.

billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    157   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    Official Address is 2354 N. Lebanon St, Lebanon, Ind. And yes its the little shop in the corner next to Pizza King.

Taylorz71

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    Central IN
    Congrats on your 2-fer purchase. I bought a 10/22 from him after Christmas for a really good price. It is a nice store - not a lot of inventory, but they can get you about anything. I would recommend them.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Nice to learn of a shop in Lebanon!

It honestly seems that Boone County is severely lacking in shops. Is the one in Whitestown still open? Second Amendment?

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon
    Who is from Lebanon in here??

When I am home from traveling I call Lebanon home. I popped in once I think when they first opened just to get a lay of the land... I suppose I should probably visit again sometime.

Is the one in Whitestown still open? Second Amendment?

AFAIK but only been there once. Found it interesting that a LGS would have a no-carry sign on the front door or at least did when I visited so I never wasted my time returning.

billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    157   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    Just don't tell her they didn't cost much. If you do, she may sell them for pennies on the dollar of their actual worth some day!
    That was my first wife , I will never make that mistake again. This one pays about as much attention to my guns as I do her clothes and purses.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I just purchased a Century Arms from them along with a new set of magpul furniture and Thomas, like always did an excellent job of taking care of me. I think this might be the fifth gun I have purchased from this shop. If anyone asks me where to purchase a gun I send them there. Most likely if you don't see it ask him, 90% of the time he will acquire one with a good price.

BobDaniels

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Boone Co
    We stopped by Indiana Firearms after work today and am glad we did. Inventory is small but availability of new firearms is large and prices are impressively competitive. Happened across a used toy I've been wanting so it was a daily double.

I am impressed with Thomas and will glady spend money in his shop again.

Top Bottom