• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Alright guys, here it is, the group buy for the Indiana flag colored three percenter patches. They will be embroidered and 3"x2". Let me know how many you want and if you'd rather pay to a paypal or physical address, either work for me. There will be 20 ordered minimum. If there are over 35 wanted, I will bump it to 50 purchased to give a little more discount. Over 75 and I'll bump to 100. Over 170 and I'll bump to 200. I want to give you guys the best deal I can. Pricing is below along with a rough sketch of what is wanted.

On 6/14, I will let you guys know the final price of each patch and send an address for payment. I'll order them and as soon as they are here, they will be sent out.

The more patches that are bought, the cheaper it is per patch. I'm doing 20 minimum for the $6 price and will put the rest in the classifieds for $2 more than preorder price.
    ojk0on.jpg

Pricing

6 patches are $15/pc
    10 patches are $11/pc
    20 patches are $6/pc
    50 patches are $3/pc
    100 patches are $2/pc
    200+ are $1/pc

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    I've got $20 to spend on these patches ... so, for right now, I'm in for 3 patches. If the group order grows to 50, I'm in for 6 patches. If the group order continues to grow in quantity, so will my personal order.

Payment is whatever works best for you, but if I get to choose, I prefer mailing in a USPS money order.

Top Bottom