• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    The wife and I had made a venture to Avon to eat at Grey Brothers for lunch in Mooresville. After lunch she decided that she would like to look for a new gun for herself. We ventured off to a few places and found Fort Liberty. Walked in the two gents were very polite and asked us if we needed help. One funny fella that said he was a police officer behind the counter said that he was looking to become a hero so I said why not be fireman, cops need role models and heros!! No seriously some back and forth went on between us but these two guys were fantastic to deal with. I picked up a Sig 225 am the wife got her a Ruger wheel. I will go back to this shop anytime I need anything. Plus two for this crew, I can because I bought two guns.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    The wife and I had made a venture to Avon to eat at Grey Brothers for lunch in Mooresville. After lunch she decided that she would like to look for a new gun for herself. We ventured off to a few places and found Fort Liberty. Walked in the two gents were very polite and asked us if we needed help. One funny fella that said he was a police officer behind the counter said that he was looking to become a hero so I said why not be fireman, cops need role models and heros!! No seriously some back and forth went on between us but these two guys were fantastic to deal with. I picked up a Sig 225 am the wife got her a Ruger wheel. I will go back to this shop anytime I need anything. Plus two for this crew, I can because I bought two guns.
    There's good people in Avon. :D Glad to hear my LGS hooked you and your wife up on some new firearms.

Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    I have always liked the guys at Fort Liberty.

Funny fellas, it's been a long time since I have walked into a gun store and felt welcome. They treated me as a customer and not a browser. I like that when I walk in. For I walk into a gun store im more than likely going to buy something. Im not the browser, I can do that online. I walked out of Ft. Liberty with a sig 225 and a Ruger LCR with some new ammo that had just came out I wanted to try. I will have to visit again on a weekend as I don't get to Avon often. Thanks again fellas, you two are amazing!!

Top Bottom