• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gds

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2009
    Lawrencburg
    I'm going in the morning. I hope there is a lot of AR stuff there at a good price. I'm taking 6 boxes of HORNADY VECTOR ILLUMINATED TRAJECTORY 9mm ammo and a couple of AR 7.62x39 uppers to sell. I may buy a S&W M&P shield in .45 if I can find one at a good price. I'd like to find an old Remington 1100 in great shape. Any body see any NV scopes, 3gen ?

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    Picked up 8,000 primers (5K sm. pistol and 3K sm. rifle), 16 lbs of powder (8 lbs of TiteGroup and 8 lbs of Varget), 2,000 9mm "once-fired" 9mm cases, a caliper and a para cord bracelet! Unfortunately, the money ran out or I would have kept going...

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Picked up an aero lower, lpk, 45 acp jhp, and some surplus gi mags. The mags use to be 5 bucks at previous shows but they bumped them up to 7 but while searching through the box I found 5 lightly used bcm magazines.

Doublehelix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 20, 2015
    Westfield
    What is the crowd like and pricing on powder and processed brass ?

Crowds were pretty heavy actually, and the line to get in before the 2PM opening on Friday were wrapped all the way around the building, I am guessing 200-300 yards long. It was not quite as heavy as the Saturday day crowds (which is when I normally go), but it was heavier than I expected.

Powder pricing was decent, I saw some pretty varied pricing depending on the booth. For example, 8 lbs of Varget was $199 at one booth, and $235 at another. (Guess which one I bought?) Same thing with processed brass, prices all over the place, but LOTS of it, and you can find some good deals if you shop around. I picked up 1000 rounds of 9mm for $22. Wanted to pick up some .223, but I am still leery of used rifle brass from an unknown source. I know, I need to get over it...

Kmaroman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    North Vernon
    i was suppose to go this year with a friend but he backed out, so now I'm debating weather to go. I've been looking for a good deal on a Swedish Mauser for a little while now, you guys think I'd find one there ? Or is stuff going to be overpriced?

caulfieldian

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    West of Indy
    What are the lines like today? Planned on going tomorrow and bringing my father along, but figured I might do my several lap scouring today to save him the headache tomorrow.

Kaneda13

Adeptus Mechanicus
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Aug 13, 2013
    Indianapolis
    MUCH bigger show than last time. I picked up some reloading supplies from BobCat (great service and prices), some 22LR ammo (found about $44/500 the best price on CCI SV LN), and some unprocessed 300 AAC brass ($12/100).

Top Bottom