• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 96.3%
    26   1   0
    Oct 22, 2011
    Lebanon
    This is a new shop in Lebanon IN just north of Indy off I-65. I have visited this shop more than the owners I do believe. The two fellas that run and own this shop are extremely easy to talk with and share general knowledge back and forth. Just today I picked up a Kimber revolver for just under $775. I have bough cases of ammo and traded in a gun or two. This shop is fair and can pick up dang near anything you ask for. If they don't have they will find it and get it. Prices are extremely fair and the guys are honest. I will be back, to pick up more ammo.!! And a sig or two.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I think this shop is called "EB Gear" now. I was looking for a different business on my way home from Indy and saw the sign that said "shooting supplies," so I stopped to take a look. I wandered around and looked at most of the shop. It's very neat and clean, especially for a gun store, which is appreciated! They seemed to have a significant number of gun and hunting-related gifts, which was probably well received by their customer base as Christmas approached. I saw a few interesting emergency medical items and they had enough PMags to keep Lebanese ARs well fed. I did not see much inventory in terms of guns, but that could be because they sold a lot of stuff just prior to Christmas.

The most noteworthy part of my visit was that no one greeted me, nor asked me if I needed help, nor even acknowledged my presence in the 10 minutes or so that spent working my way to the gun cases in the back of the shop. I'm not accustomed to that in gun shops, even when a store is extremely busy. Given the lack of customer service and minimal inventory, I don't see a reason to go back.

Top Bottom