• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    No bs with a real focus on customer service. Mike is a great guy and knows his stuff. Picked up a glock 43 at a competitive price and enjoyed the chat.

If if you're looking for a nice atmosphere then check these guys out. Great selection too.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    They are also good if you need to do a transfer. I don't stop in as much as I'd like to cuz I'd spend more than I should.:)

CallSign Snafu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 3, 2015
    Indy
    I did a transfer there recently. Very Smooth and $15 cash. In fact, the guy there said they do quite a few transfers. I highly recommend USDS!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    USDS is a great place to do a transfer. Did one recently and they called me and I picked it up the same day they received the shipment. A bit of a drive for me, but was well worth it to have a great transfer experience.

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    Thank you everyone for the kind words. I do not get on here much, but when I do these posts make me very happy I did. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you.

Flyingbrian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Plainfield
    I visited once stood around for over 30 minutes. Not once did anyone even acknowledge i was there. Howevever after reading all the positive on this thread and my step son raved about his vist. I will give them another shot

WWalker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    Picked up my 60 pro ( Gunbroker ) and had the transfer done here, good guys to deal with!!

Last edited:

Jag3212323

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Johnson county
    No bs with a real focus on customer service. Mike is a great guy and knows his stuff. Picked up a glock 43 at a competitive price and enjoyed the chat.

If if you're looking for a nice atmosphere then check these guys out. Great selection too.

Definitely agree with this post. The $15 (cash) transfers are very quick and easy. Great little shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    Definitely agree with this post. The $15 (cash) transfers are very quick and easy. Great little shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jag just a heads up but we went to $20 cash on transfers a few months ago. I hope this doesn't discourage using us in the future but we needed to do it due to rising costs.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tmixon
    Top Bottom