• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buckstopshere

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Greenwood
    No bs with a real focus on customer service. Mike is a great guy and knows his stuff. Picked up a glock 43 at a competitive price and enjoyed the chat.

If if you're looking for a nice atmosphere then check these guys out. Great selection too.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    They are also good if you need to do a transfer. I don't stop in as much as I'd like to cuz I'd spend more than I should.:)

CallSign Snafu

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 3, 2015
    Indy
    I did a transfer there recently. Very Smooth and $15 cash. In fact, the guy there said they do quite a few transfers. I highly recommend USDS!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    USDS is a great place to do a transfer. Did one recently and they called me and I picked it up the same day they received the shipment. A bit of a drive for me, but was well worth it to have a great transfer experience.

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    Thank you everyone for the kind words. I do not get on here much, but when I do these posts make me very happy I did. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all of you.

Flyingbrian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Plainfield
    I visited once stood around for over 30 minutes. Not once did anyone even acknowledge i was there. Howevever after reading all the positive on this thread and my step son raved about his vist. I will give them another shot

WWalker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 19, 2012
    Picked up my 60 pro ( Gunbroker ) and had the transfer done here, good guys to deal with!!

Last edited:

Jag3212323

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2018
    Johnson county
    No bs with a real focus on customer service. Mike is a great guy and knows his stuff. Picked up a glock 43 at a competitive price and enjoyed the chat.

If if you're looking for a nice atmosphere then check these guys out. Great selection too.

Definitely agree with this post. The $15 (cash) transfers are very quick and easy. Great little shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

loony1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    Southside Indy
    Definitely agree with this post. The $15 (cash) transfers are very quick and easy. Great little shop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jag just a heads up but we went to $20 cash on transfers a few months ago. I hope this doesn't discourage using us in the future but we needed to do it due to rising costs.

Top Bottom