• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Does anyone know if they wand or do any sort of checks at the Indiana Farmers' Colosseum for Indy Fuel games?

Spencir

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    They just have ESG standing at the door. They will check bags and purses but no wands or metal detectors. I had season tickets carried to every single game with no issues.

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    The time I went I didn't carry because I didn't know how security was. Would've had absolutely no issue and could have easily carried.

mastery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Here
    I went there a couple of weeks ago with a friend, leaving our handguns in the vehicle because I thought they weren't allowed. Did have a small pocket knife clipped onto a pocket, which the door guy saw who was scanning everybody's crotches when they walked in. He stopped me, told me to return it to my vehicle or trash it in front of him. So, I walked back and put it in the vehicle while my buddy went to the ticket window. Walk back to the door, guy in front of me (college age, loudly carrying on with about 5 friends) is carrying a 1911 OWB that is easily seen with his open jacket. He walks right through. I ask the same guy at the door who is still crotch scanning why the gun gets through but my knife doesn't. He said, exactly..."Buddy, knives aren't allowed here". :rolleyes:

Spencir

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Just an update for the 2017-2018 season. They now have metal detectors at the door. If you’re a LEO you can show your ID to the police working security and they’ll let you in with a special wristband.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Yeah I found out about the metal detector on the way in tonight. What a bunch of bull****. ESG security can suck it. The jerk off at the season ticket holder/VIP entrance dismantled my wife’s diaper bag on the way in while we each held a squirming toddler in arms. I felt so much safer at the game knowing that my wife’s not a terrorist. I will be calling the front office Monday morning to tell them where they can put their metal detectors and bag searches.

SouthernStar25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Dec 6, 2013
    West Of The Fields
    Yeah I found out about the metal detector on the way in tonight. What a bunch of bull****. ESG security can suck it. The jerk off at the season ticket holder/VIP entrance dismantled my wife’s diaper bag on the way in while we each held a squirming toddler in arms. I felt so much safer at the game knowing that my wife’s not a terrorist. I will be calling the front office Monday morning to tell them where they can put their metal detectors and bag searches.

Please let us know how it goes. You'd figure the Fuel would want to keep their small, yet passionate fan base happy.

Top Bottom