• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Richwon4

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2011
    Northern IN
    My daughter and I went into Albertsons last night ready to make a significant purchase...keep in mind that we have never been there before. The man at the check out picked his head up from the CUP looked at us when we entered the building. (aware of our presence). We looked at the inventory briefly and approached him behind his counter. Now we are separated by a counter but literally standing 4' away from him. 45 seconds passes and he does not bother to pick his head up from checking the news feeds on his CPU. I say to my daughter...he must not want our business and walk out.

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    I haven't been there in a couple years but we got great service from the young man working behind the counter. He let my friend fire a new Mathews bow they had just gotten in and I shouldered a couple rifles. Sounds like things have really gone downhill. Did they have much of a gun selection? I heard that there is a lot less to choose from now.

Albertson's

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Warsaw
    Richwon4:

Kirk Johnson here, owner of Albertson's. I would like to apologize for the way you were treated (or in this case, not treated) in our store last week. No long drawn out excuse or reason, it just plain should not have happened, and is not the way we like to do business. I have had a meeting with all of our employees to let them know this is not acceptable.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    My work takes me past Albertson's and, on occasion, I have taken a few minutes to just walk through the store and see what they might have that I can't do without.

While I haven't bought anything from them, each visit I have been promptly greeted to which I usually reply that I had a few extra minutes while traveling 30 and was just "a looker". They have always responded with something to the effect of "let me know if you want to look at anything" and they let me browse.

Please consider giving them a second chance; our LGSs need our loyalty to survive in today's market...but, boy, I sure do miss Norm's...

Albertson's

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    Warsaw
    Ahhh, Norm's! Loved that place. Bought my first rifle there, with money form my birthday and summer lawn jobs. A used Browning BL-22, put and old Tasco 4x scope on it. August 15th would kick off our squirrel season, my father and I would go $1 per squirrel, $5 per head shot. He swore he put me through college with his winnings...

SSGSAD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    Town of 900 miles
    Richwon4:

Kirk Johnson here, owner of Albertson's. I would like to apologize for the way you were treated (or in this case, not treated) in our store last week. No long drawn out excuse or reason, it just plain should not have happened, and is not the way we like to do business. I have had a meeting with all of our employees to let them know this is not acceptable.

I don't live in "your neck of the woods",

but seeing this post, I will sure stop by,

if I am .....

Steve

Top Bottom