• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mattdennis3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 10, 2011
    Lebanon
    Sunday March 19, 2017 is the first USPSA match of the year at WVPPS.

Set up begins at 8am sharp
    Registration opens at 9:45 am
    Shooters meeting at 10:45 am
    First shot right after the shooters meeting

We appreciate any and all setup help.

There will be 7 stages. Round count should be around 165 (if you don't miss). Classifier will be CM 06-04 "Fluffy's Revenge 1".

Cost is $17 for WVPPS members and $20 for non-members. ROs, women, and juniors shoot for $10.

WVPPS Memberships can be purchased at registration in March, April and May. Membership puts you in for a drawing for a gun at the November match. Membership also enters you in the Point Series. The Point Series awards a plaque at the end of the season to the champion of each division. Divisions that have four members that shoot at least four matches also pays a cash award. The membership also helps the club put on quality matches.

Memberships cost $25.

WVPPS operates as a Cold Range during USPSA events.

aturk

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2016
    Charlotte, NC
    I've only shot a few indoor matches at Parabellum this winter. Might be free enough to make the drive out on Sunday.

Anything I need to be aware ahead of time? Just show up with some cash and get ready to shoot?

Coach

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Trainer Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Coatesville
    I will be in Little Rock this weekend. Will be around for April. Someone give Chaney a hard time for me during set up.

downrange72

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 3, 2009
    SW Indy/Camby/West Newton
    I've only shot a few indoor matches at Parabellum this winter. Might be free enough to make the drive out on Sunday.

Anything I need to be aware ahead of time? Just show up with some cash and get ready to shoot?

Beware of Cheney. It will likely be the first time he has taken his robe off all winter. He will likely say 'dude' a lot. He will be crabby for sure :cool:

Not to much different. 7 stages versus 3. Bring 250-300 rounds versus the usual 100 for indoor rounds

Top Bottom