• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    15th Street, Bedford
    Announcing another exciting Carbine Clinic at the Bedford Contingent Range!

Get up off your bellies and move to cover. Reload! Get that carbine back in the fight!

This 1-Day course will take you through the fundamentals of running your AR-15 up close and personal all the way out to 200 yards. We'll go over how to do reloads, clear malfunctions, utilize cover to your advantage and the basics of trajectory and shooting at distance. Fun for the whole family!

Are you ready to be WELL REGULATED???

For more information and/or to sign up - https://www.reveresriders.org/event/2017-may-28-bedford-in/

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    I'll try to make this one. Slim, I sent you a rather lengthy e-mail(sorry about that!). When you can check it out and see if you can help answer a few questions I have. Thanks.

caulfieldian

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    West of Indy
    Looks like a good time. I'm in. I'm signing up for a discounted spot (veteran) but if it's preferred that I pay full price I can do that as well.

ETA: How much ammo should I bring?

gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    Looks like a good time. I'm in. I'm signing up for a discounted spot (veteran) but if it's preferred that I pay full price I can do that as well.

ETA: How much ammo should I bring?

Plan on 250 rounds. Never hurts to bring more, though (no one wants to be out of ammo before the day ends!).

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    15th Street, Bedford
    ....and we're sold out!

I've added five more spots if anyone else would like to join us. Still time to take advantage of Early Bird pricing but you may not want to wait too long. We'll absolutely cap attendance after this bump.

See you guys soon! Any questions or anything post 'em here or hit me directly. Drink water!

Kpquinn9100

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2015
    Camby
    Can't wait till this class. Also can't decide which gun I want to bring. Will this class utilize the g.i. Sling as well or is it ok to bring a user preferred sling?

Top Bottom