• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    INGO Guys and Gal's have been great. In recognition of that we will be hosting an INGO Appreciation Day Saturday April 29 from 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

You can come and go as you please. There will be however there will be guided demonstrations starting at 10:00. how many we do will depend on turn out.

Some of the door prizes:

INGO has donated Hats, T Shirts, Patches, stickers and medallions.

Parabellum firearm and indoor ranges a 30 pass for their range

Premier Arms in Brownsburg has committed to donating a door prize as well.

Moore Gunworks is donating 9mm ammo and a brand new set of Trijicon HD 1911 night sights

Cameramonkey has printed up INGO name tags.

R.I.D.E.S. of Indianapolis is the company that does our PDR work will be there showing off what they do.

Also, there will be information on a local company that insures firearms for those interested. this is a company we use and have been very pleased with.

There might even be car related door prizes.

Looking forward to seeing everybody there.

:ar15::ar15:

There will be Door Prizes - Demos - Snacks

As an INGO advertiser since 2011 we would like to thank our loyal INGO customers for their business.
    We would also like to introduce Diamond Collision to those of you who haven’t needed our business.
    Our open house is open to all INGO members, family, and friends. (Yes, your EDC is welcome but this is not a gun show, so please keep everything holstered.) We expect this will be the safest place in Avon on the 29[SUP]th[/SUP]

Door Prizes for gun and car related items will be given away. (You must be present to win)

Our technicians will be demonstrating several of the operations that go into repairing today’s vehicles.

A few of our Demos include:

Paint Demo – Come and see the difference between painting to factory standards vs. the advertised $499 all over paint job.

Welding Demo – Learn why we have invested in several welders in order to meet manufacturer requirements. See what a $20,000.00 welder does :)

Frame & Unibody Demo – See how our technicians can measure a frame, compare it to factory specifications and straighten it back to those factory standards.

And the ever popular Ask and Expert – Advice on what to do if you have an accident, know your repair rights, How much does it cost (FREE estimates on site), and more.

Allen & I would personally like to invite you to come visit us.
    Our open houses in the past have always been educational and enjoyable for attendees and staff alike.
    INGO has been good to us and we would like to say Thank You

I hope many of you will make it.

AllenM

Last edited:

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    Great. My biggest fear was to put this out there and nobody show up :)

ljk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    May 21, 2013
    Can I bring my wife's minivan to get an estimate? My garage door frame got in her way.

AllenM

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    My estimator will be available to go over and do some estimates but my suggestion is not to wait and have that done sooner if you are close by.
    It will be busy for the staff keeping the demos following and John my estimator may get stretched thin but yes we will try to accommodate doing as many estimates as possible. I just ask you understand if we can get to everybody. So don't wait :D

Also we just received confirmation that we will have our PDR guy doing demonstrations as well. Something I still find interesting to watch.

Top Bottom