• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Ok, a HUGE (yuge?) thanks to shibumiseeker for getting the MRE group buy under way, but now we need to figure out the delivery chain for those who want to.

I'm willing to help with the west central portion. In the past I've picked up at 46/59 for delivery and I think once around Spencer, and then moved things a little bit north.

Who else wants to participate and what is your delivery area?

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Step 1 - get money to shibumiseeker for my two cases!

Step 2...
    Fort Wayne - delivery coordination

I am picking my son up at the Indy airport Friday, June 9th late afternoon. Ideally earlier that day I could pick up my two cases (plus anyone else in northeast IN) and haul them north. If I can coordinate meeting someone in Indy area to get my cases great otherwise I will leave early and work my way towards Bedford.

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Big thanks to Shibumiseeker indeed!

You mentioned in the PM that you may be in Franklin soon (June 6 I believe). If that works I can meet you there and get cases up to the northwest side of Indy for anyone who has paid and can meet me around 465 and Michigan Road.

Kittyslayer, that might work for you if we coordinate a time to meet as you're going around 465...

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I can also help with deliveries from Franklin. I'm on the SE side and can help with deliveries to Greenwood/S. Indy.

IndyIN

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.3%
    58   1   0
    Nov 8, 2010
    Texas
    I can also help with deliveries from Franklin. I'm on the SE side and can help with deliveries to Greenwood/S. Indy.

I'm in Greenwood, so if you end up any where on the Southside and can grab mine that would be awesome. I'm going to be out of town the Franklin week, otherwise I'd pick some up to help too.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Big thanks to Shibumiseeker indeed!

You mentioned in the PM that you may be in Franklin soon (June 6 I believe). If that works I can meet you there and get cases up to the northwest side of Indy for anyone who has paid and can meet me around 465 and Michigan Road.

Kittyslayer, that might work for you if we coordinate a time to meet as you're going around 465...

On 6/6, I could pick up for anyone on the west side of Indy out to Danville.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    Step 1 - get money to shibumiseeker for my two cases!

Step 2...

I am picking my son up at the Indy airport Friday, June 9th late afternoon. Ideally earlier that day I could pick up my two cases (plus anyone else in northeast IN) and haul them north. If I can coordinate meeting someone in Indy area to get my cases great otherwise I will leave early and work my way towards Bedford.

Please pick up my 2, and I can help with fuel expenses. I'm in Leo.

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I'm in Greenwood, so if you end up any where on the Southside and can grab mine that would be awesome. I'm going to be out of town the Franklin week, otherwise I'd pick some up to help too.

No problem. You are on my list, pending shibumiseeker confirming for Franklin.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I am picking my son up at the Indy airport Friday, June 9th late afternoon.

Dropped a check in the mail to shibumiseeker on Tuesday. I will send him a PM asking him to release my two(2) cases to dnurk for transportation to Indy area.

dnurk please grab my two(2) cases when you coordinate pickup with shibumiseeker. I can also pick up spencer rifle's two(2) cases from you if he gets it coordinated with shibumiseeker. I will send you a PM with my contact information so we can meet in Indy June 9th.

Please pick up my 2, and I can help with fuel expenses. I'm in Leo.

Happy to pick your two(2) cases up when I am in Indy. Please coordinate with shibumiseeker to have him get yours to dnurk and I will coordinate picking up from dnurk in Indy. Will contact you once I have them in Fort Wayne. Will send a PM with contact information.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    Back from the holiday weekend and I have updated the list with who has paid and who is picking up for whom. Please let me know any corrections. My 6/6 plans have solidified (still subject to last minute changes, such is my life) and I will be on the east side of Indy noonish that Tuesday (June 6). I will be driving through Franklin to get there and then back a little later. I am getting set to send out PMs to all who are remaining with this information and my schedule for the next couple of weeks (only the one Indy date).

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    I have sent Tuesday's plans and contact information to those remaining on the list.

If you want to meet in Indy at the time listed below, get with me by tonight so I can make sure to have enough cases loaded in the truck as I am leaving for work at 3:30am Tuesday.

My Indy business takes me to the southeast side of Indy tomorrow (Tuesday 6/6) near 465. Traveling through Trafalger/Franklin area. I will be in the Indy area around noon and my business is not time specific and will only take a few minutes as long as I leave by around 2pm so I can meet anywhere convenient for folks near 465 between 65 and 70.

My cell is xxx-xxx-xxxx text is best. If you are picking up for someone else please remind me. If they have paid then their names are on their cases. If they have not then payment is due (cash) on delivery.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Chain Confirmation so Shi has updated info:

dnurk is getting four(4) cases from shibumiseeker this week.

dnurk is meeting me this Friday afternoon in Indy to deliver.

kittyslayer(me) is bringing back four(4) cases to Fort Wayne. My two(2) and two(2) for delivery to Spencer Rifle.

Thanks to everyone for making all the magic happen.

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Chain Confirmation so Shi has updated info:

dnurk is getting four(4) cases from shibumiseeker this week.

dnurk is meeting me this Friday afternoon in Indy to deliver.

kittyslayer(me) is bringing back four(4) cases to Fort Wayne. My two(2) and two(2) for delivery to Spencer Rifle.

Thanks to everyone for making all the magic happen.

This is correct. I have them in my possession and will get the 4 cases to you Friday.

Top Bottom