• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    On June 10th, Pass It On (a 501c) will be hosting a pistol course at Camp Atterbury. The course has computer controlled pop-up targets that score hits, and each shooter will be given a print out of their scores. This is great training in multiple threat engagements. The round count will be between 600-1000 rounds and a delicious pulled pork lunch will be provided. Additional details including cost can be found here: https://www.reveresriders.org/event/2017-june-10-camp-atterbury-in/

Space is limited so make your reservations now. This event will sell out quick. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    I'm in!! Kathy is broken. She wanted in also; but, she will, sadly, have to step drag, step drag out of this one. She'll be ready for a pistol event in 6 to 8 weeks!

I'd guess I'd better get a case of 9x19 on order.

gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    Just 1 ticket Joker?!?! Usually you bring a whole crew to Revere's Riders events... (yes, I know this is technically not a RR event)

I'm in!! Kathy is broken. She wanted in also; but, she will, sadly, have to step drag, step drag out of this one. She'll be ready for a pistol event in 6 to 8 weeks!

I'd guess I'd better get a case of 9x19 on order.

russc2542

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 24, 2015
    Columbus
    sonova... RR webpage is blocked at work. Didn't used to be and ours is one of the most lenient filters I've ever come across.

after checking on my phone, I'll have to also check with the budget and better half...

Last edited:

gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    25 tickets remaining for this event. Don't forget that you will need to buy your ticket before June 3rd so we have time to get all the required paperwork to the Army (in triplicate, I think :rolleyes:).

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Initially looked tempting. Pop-up course like they used to have at Camp Perry.

Second thought... $250? For no instruction, no drawing from a holster, and no movement?

Last edited:

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    Initially looked tempting. Pop-up course like they used to have at Camp Perry.

Second thought... $250? For no instruction, no drawing from a holster, and no movement?

The instruction will be one on one, and some minor group instruction (safety, procedure...). The main instruction will be based upon each individuals needs (grip, stance, sights, reloads...). Not everyone needs to correct the same issues and the goal is to get maximum rounds down range, and improve their ability. So If someone is deficient in areas, they will receive instruction.

The movement is limited due to the rules of the range, but we are checking into drawing from a holster. I will report back once we have an answer.

Each lane has multiple pop up targets that are computer controlled for order, speed and duration. The level of intensity will drastically increase as the day progresses. It will also test stress reactions. I hope this helps, and we'd love to have you there.

gopher

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Zionsville, IN
    I'm going to look at another handgun today. Can I make an addition to my serial numbers if I buy it? If so, how do I handle this? Thanks.

You can edit your ticket information online. Just go to the event page on the Revere's Riders website (in this case, www.reveresriders.org/event/2017-june-10-camp-atterbury-in/); scroll down to the bottom of the page and you should see the text "You have 1 Ticket for this Events. View your Tickets". Click the link to be taken to a page with your ticket details. Click the "Toggle attendee info" link to display your ticket information and modify it as needed.

Calling or emailing Jake will work too...

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I might switch to two 9mm instead of a 9 & .40. Just taking one caliber is sounding better to me since this is such a high round count event.

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    I signed up Kathy's grandson, Matt to one of the kid spots. I'm going to loan him the P99 I inherited from my Dad. Is having only two 10 round magazines going to suffice?

Top Bottom