• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • diveski11

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Is it possible to get a screen shot of my score sheet? I'm a data nerd and like to see my times for every string. And I like to compare mine against my husband's ;)

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    I have never had a problem taking a picture of my scoresheet at steel events. If the contest is using practiscore though I don't need it. I find it interesting as well to calculate my hit/miss ratio so I always want to know the minimum round count. After getting home I count up how many rounds I used and compare it to the minimum. If my times are getting better and I am missing fewer I'm happy.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    Results will be posted here on INGO in the FNS Thread under Shooting Sports as well as posted on MCFG's website. Normally it is the night of the match, but the regular person's isn't doing this match so Noonish Saturday.

diveski11

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I am tracking my round counts as well, striving to make it out of the bottom of the pack. I took a picture last time with my phone but tonight I was the very last shooter in our squad and with the severe weather bearing down on us I didn't think it wise to try this time. Getting the range cleared and everyone into their vehicles was critical. I can wait two weeks to play data nerd after the next one! We both enjoy these matches immensely.

diveski11

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 14, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Worth the (short) wait! My times improved a great deal since the previous event. However, so did everyone else's so I'm still towards the back of the pack - but no matter it's still awesome learning and improving each time!

Top Bottom