• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Nice looking nova but it needs some wider tires.

3B2B9FE4-EAE3-4927-8574-5FC818E2ED42_zpsjx60cuss.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    Been thinking about selling the project and getting something a little a better shape thats running to play with but lately everyone wants an insane amount. Ive been seeing rust buckets not running for 6000. I understand these things ae getting more collectable all the time but this is getting out of hand. Its still a piece of metal. A 68 chevelle roller thats been sitting in a field since 1975 isnt worth 5000. I dunno maybe im crazy. I know my roller isnt worth that kinda cash. All the deals are gone

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Been thinking about selling the project and getting something a little a better shape thats running to play with but lately everyone wants an insane amount. Ive been seeing rust buckets not running for 6000. I understand these things ae getting more collectable all the time but this is getting out of hand. Its still a piece of metal. A 68 chevelle roller thats been sitting in a field since 1975 isnt worth 5000. I dunno maybe im crazy. I know my roller isnt worth that kinda cash. All the deals are gone
    All the deals are not gone. They are still out there. Try looking outside of Chevys. For whatever reason they are the cheapest to build, but the most expensive up front... I find stuff all the time that's a decent car for not that much money. Don't need to spend a lot to have a bunch of fun either. I've put nearly 20k miles on my rusty junk in the three years we've had it. You may have to do a little work to something, such as brakes and a tune up, but that's nothing.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2016
    Bloomington
    Thats what its all about for me. Old cars are the just the best for tinkering. Im not even picky, im a pontiac guy but i love em all. I just hit craigslist and type in 1967 and go up to 1973 and look for good deals. Just seems like everyone is vveerryyy proud of their stuff. I just want something running that needs work so i can have my fun:) seems pike chevys are through the roof. I wouldnt even mind throwing some cash on top of wht i get out of my car but for what i think mibes worth and what i can put in it looks like im better sitting on it. I swear just 5 or 6 years ago even, the general prices on any model were down 15-20 percent of what they are now.

RustyHornet

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Thats what its all about for me. Old cars are the just the best for tinkering. Im not even picky, im a pontiac guy but i love em all. I just hit craigslist and type in 1967 and go up to 1973 and look for good deals. Just seems like everyone is vveerryyy proud of their stuff. I just want something running that needs work so i can have my fun:) seems pike chevys are through the roof. I wouldnt even mind throwing some cash on top of wht i get out of my car but for what i think mibes worth and what i can put in it looks like im better sitting on it. I swear just 5 or 6 years ago even, the general prices on any model were down 15-20 percent of what they are now.
    What's wrong with your current one? I remember seeing a pic awhile back.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom