• ...and so much more!
  • Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    Say hello to my lil friend!

I bought a RCBS Rock Chucker Supreme Master Reloading Kit 2+ years ago amidst moving, renting, and building a house. I have spent a lot of time since then, reading, researching, and acquiring components. I finally got my reloading bench far enough along to start reloading. First attempt was with 300BLK. I round down, and am hooked!

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Yee-Haw. Now then, You have to decide if you'll fire off that first one or save it as a memento. Purple as needed. I fire off as many of the ones that I make as I can, which is all of them. Welcome to reloading.

Broom_jm

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2009
    Congratulations and welcome to one of the coolest fraternities in the shooting world. You won't meet a nicer bunch of guys than handloaders. :)

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    There's no turning back now.
    You won't regret having taken the plunge, but you'll have to fight the urge to drain your liquid assets on components or equipment!
    But seriously, you'll really love this aspect of shooting sports, and it will help you in lots of other ways with shooting.

mrproc1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Indy
    Nice!!! I'm moving back to Indy and have an extra dry tumbler and a fresh bag of walnut media and Lyman media, if you want (free) let me know.

Sniper 79

Master
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 7, 2012
    Looks like the ones I just made. 125 grain SST with a kiss of LEE factory crimp.

Let us know what POW-DA you using and how they fly.

Ryninger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Newburgh
    Looks like the ones I just made. 125 grain SST with a kiss of LEE factory crimp.

Let us know what POW-DA you using and how they fly.

That is what these are, 125 SST's. Unless the first couple batches just shoot gawdawful, they are sitting on top of 17.5grns W296. I've got two pounds so the first 750 or so will eat it..lol

Top Bottom