• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mgdiaz1993

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2015
    Fort Wayne
    Where do you find Federal Ammo local to the Fort Wayne area? I've been thoroughly impressed with their HST line and their Flite Control, but can't for the life of me seem to find any local. Sure ordering it online works, but sometime's I'd like to buy just a few rounds, or send someone there to pick some up. Any info is much appreciated. Link to good deals for your time.

https://www.bonefroggunclub.com/collections/ammunition

(I've ordered from them before, their shipping is pretty quick)

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    When it comes to ammo in Fort Wayne, the advice you'll hear the most is drive the extra little ways to Churubusco and go to Tomlinson's. They're reloading supplies are second to none in North East Indiana and their ammo selection is going to be as good if not better than anywhere else. Having said that, there's so many different brands, makes, and models of handguns ammo especially out there that I just buy online and in bulk. I'd rather support local and buy from people I know, but for ammo it just never works out.

I check prices here:
    https://www.targetsportsusa.com/
    Ammunition, AR15 Parts, Magazines, Bulk Ammo - Palmetto State Armory
    https://agsarmament.com/

romack991

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    When it comes to ammo in Fort Wayne, the advice you'll hear the most is drive the extra little ways to Churubusco and go to Tomlinson's. They're reloading supplies are second to none in North East Indiana and their ammo selection is going to be as good if not better than anywhere else. Having said that, there's so many different brands, makes, and models of handguns ammo especially out there that I just buy online and in bulk. I'd rather support local and buy from people I know, but for ammo it just never works out.

I used to go to Tomlinsons a lot. Now I don't even bother stopping in. They weren't the cheapest to begin with but during the shortage, they hiked their prices and haven't really lowered them since.

mgdiaz1993

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 14, 2015
    Fort Wayne
    Rally I just want to local source some Federal Flight Control and have a place to recommend that people go pick up Federal HST. Has anyone seen some at ZX gun? I may stop in to check it out this weekend

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Three days ago I ordered a case of Federal HST 124 gr 9mm from Target sports usa. I paid $399 delivered.

Bone Frog is $386 delivered. That is a good price.

Im splitting the case with my buddy and giving a couple boxes to my Pastor. He recently became one of the Chaplins for Elkhart County Sheriffs Dept.

Top Bottom