• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven

We are proud to announce our charity 2 gun tactical match benefiting toys for tots of North East indiana

October the 7th at the antwerp Conservation Club, Antwerp Ohio

We will be shooting 3 course's of fire ,one rifle only, one handgun only, then both guns on the big range.

We will be shooting at steel targets, paper silhouette targets, and bowling pins, we will be shooting from barricades , barrels and other obstacles, we will be shooting out past 200 yards.

You will find this match both challenging and fun. Please come support a great charity and enjoy a day challenging shooting.

$10 match fee

Registration 7:30 to 8:30 , mandatory shooter's meeting at 8:30, then the match begins

Empty chamber indicator/ safety flag/ open bolt flag are required, we have some if you need one, proper eye and ear protection is also mandatory.

A light hot lunch will be available for a free will donation

Raffle prizes, tandamkross has provided us with a S&W victory pistol "tune up prize pack" and a ruger 22/45 "tune up prize pack"

If you can make it out Friday night the 6th,help set up, you will have the opportunity to shoot the course once for free time pending.

More information? Aaron.kohler@yahoo.com or pm me

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Magpul has given us a few PMAGS .....so the first 25 guys thru the door get a free magpul pmag 30 round AR magizine

Might have a few more as door prizes.....

Come join us that day

Aaron

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    CZ i sent you a PM ........ this was a hoot to shoot in the spring and this one shoud be bigger and better, Friday night is set up and a free practice run on the big range

we will have a light hot lunch that day you can buy for a free will donation

the club house will be open, it is very close to the ranges, you can sit down in side, have a coffee, and there sit down flush bathrooms in the club house

Aaron

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    55fairlane,

I have a hotel room booked for Friday night before the match. Still don't know if anyone is coming with me, but I am all set!

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Just realized that we screwed up the adress on our flyer......should read 17814 Township road 53..........no ever said match directors were great proof readers.........

Aaron

CZ evo3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 17, 2017
    Carrollton
    Uh, good question. Wife booked the room. All i know is it is in Ft Wayne. I'll have to wait until i get homw to find out. As of now, I'm +1

E7Wrangler

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 21, 2016
    Central
    Looks like a fun time but I can't justify a 2 1/2 hr one way trip for only 3 stages. Make it 5 or 6 stages and it's worth the drive and overnight stay.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    These are big round count stages......very little resetting......Lots of steel targets......

Any suggestions for lunch.....what do you all think we should serve?

See ya there

Aaron

caulfieldian

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 4, 2012
    West of Indy
    Is there a document or a site out there that has rules for the match/equipment requirements, etc.? Since it's labeled a tactical match, I'm sure there are certain restrictions in place.

I'm interested and might be free that day so I'd like to keep it in consideration.

55fairlane

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 15, 2016
    New Haven
    Rules? Restrictions?

1) have a good this a fun match for charity attitude
    2) run what ya brung.....no special anything needed.....we set the match up so no mag holders are needed....back pockets work fine,no holsters are needed , no slings are needed.....run optics,iron sights,red dots.....NO LASERS....
    3) no laser sights.....red dots,scopes,irons....all run togather
    4) every one starts 45 degree low ready.....gun changes happen on tables....no special anything needed
    5)must have and use an ECI empty chamber indicator....allfternd we have some if you need one
    6) on your runs it's just you and the timer.....yes an RSO will be out there to help you navigate the course of fire

This is a for fun charity match

Just remember you will be shooting as close as 12 yards with rifle and out to 250 with same rifle.....

There will be a pistol course set up for you to practice on as you wait for your runs, and we will be serving lunch

Our rifle range is 300 yards long by 150 yards wide......

Hope to see ya in October

Aaron

Top Bottom