• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SmileDocHill

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Westfield
    For this cost and ammo it is a deal! I've always wanted to run my mosin sniper at a kd rr event. This would be great to work out the bugs in my improvised use of its sling...get some repititions through the positions...single loading rounds fast enougy.. working the bolt without tearing down a built position each time....

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    For this cost and ammo it is a deal! I've always wanted to run my mosin sniper at a kd rr event. This would be great to work out the bugs in my improvised use of its sling...get some repititions through the positions...single loading rounds fast enougy.. working the bolt without tearing down a built position each time....

Doc - This is a great chance to do that. Bring any guns you may want to try for the day. We are going to run through a BUNCH of qualification targets and have a bunch of fun.

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    "As the mighty eagle
    I need room to breathe
    Witness from the treadmill
    I take my leave
    Grinder
    Looking for meat
    Grinder
    Wants you to eat...." -- Judas Priest

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    Lots of room left for this event. This will be a great day of shooting qualification targets!

Bring your AR, or your bolt gun, or your 10/22, or your cricket, or your whatever. This is a great chance to try different guns, or hone your skills on one.

This is open to anyone who has attended our Rifle 125 (or equivalent from another organization). PM me with any questions.

Last edited:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    TJ, I'd be there but I broke a rib last week and I wouldn't be able to handle a day of lot's of shooting. Especially if I have to get up and down from the ground.:)

It should be fun for those that make it! I have not yet earned my Riflemen's patch. I bet I would that day. I just wouldn't leave until I did.:):

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    There's still plenty of room on the line for this event.

Did we mention that it's highly likely that ATM will be at this event? Yes, that means plenty of singing and bacon. Maybe even a cup of coffee or two.

Sing ... errr, Sign up now.

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    TJ, I'd be there but I broke a rib last week and I wouldn't be able to handle a day of lot's of shooting. Especially if I have to get up and down from the ground.:)

It should be fun for those that make it! I have not yet earned my Riflemen's patch. I bet I would that day. I just wouldn't leave until I did.:):
    Get well my friend. When you're healed, we hope to see you back on the line.

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    Matt got his ticket too. And he is already smack talking.

TJ....Check out his response the "Is there anything else you like the event organizer to know?" and I think you'll agree, the boy need to be taught some humility! Hope I'm up for the task!

TJ Kackowski

Let it begin here.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Jun 8, 2012
    Hendricks County
    Matt got his ticket too. And he is already smack talking.

TJ....Check out his response the "Is there anything else you like the event organizer to know?" and I think you'll agree, the boy need to be taught some humility! Hope I'm up for the task!
    Hmmm ... not sure why he thinks that tidbit is of any use to the event organizer. But, we'll keep an eye on him. If you two can't play nice, we'll have to put you on opposite ends of the line.

While we would never advocate sabotage of another person's qualifier, it has been know to happen that somebody accidentally shoots a target other than their own. Five minutes is a really, really long time and nobody is counting shots fired or how many mags make it to the line ... just sayin'

TheJoker

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 9, 2010
    Shelby County
    He has already humbled up. I asked him if he wanted to bet that M1 I gave him in a rematch. He decided he didn't want to risk losing it. So, we're good.

I would never shoot another person's target...on purpose, that is.

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Oh yeah, time to grind!

Hario-Ceramic-Coffee-Mill-Skerton-Storage-Capacity.jpg

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    ^ Pft... I've used that many on just 1 AQT + put a few holes in nad's target.

bocefus78

Master
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 9, 2014
    Hamilton Co.
    What a great event! Many targets were ventilated. Lots of singing. Patches were awarded. Bacon was eaten. Weather was spectacular.
    A great day on the line with great people......priceless.

indygunguy

Expert
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    110   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    NE Side of Indy
    This event turned out great!

All shooters got through a TON of qualification targets, and improved throughout the day.

We'll definitely do this kind of event again.

Thanks to the shooters and instructors!!

Top Bottom