Oct 24, 2008
    16T

MohawkSlim

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2015
    15th Street, Bedford
    Target Sports had the Wuff on sale yesterday for $209.50 with free shipping. AIM's price was $200/case but shipping was $20 more to my house. SG is always right up there with those two but tends to be a penny higher because of shipping or their incessant need to pack it in a Chinese .50cal can.

Typically when I see case prices at the 1500 and other shows the guy who sells for cash money (no tax) has the $10 edge over his competitor. The margins on bulk ammo are pretty small so almost always the sale goes to the best price on shipping and or sticking it to the tax man.

ZbornacSVT

Owner at Bobcat Armament
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    Shelbyville
    You guys do know you have a ammunition manufacturer as a site supporter, right? :cool:

We'd be glad to assist you with quality brass cased ammunition......then you can always bring the brass back in for a discount on more.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    You guys do know you have a ammunition manufacturer as a site supporter, right? :cool:

We'd be glad to assist you with quality brass cased ammunition......then you can always bring the brass back in for a discount on more.

What does a case of plinkers run??

LoneRanger81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2017
    Greenwood

I need roughly 600 rounds of brass .223 or 5.56. What is your cost per round or shoot me a PM if you don't want to post it on here.

Last edited:

BrianT

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2017
    Butlerville
    1500 has been really hard to find deals at the last few times I went. Knob Creek Machine gun shoot had better prices every time I went. I'm really hoping things are getting a little less crazy at the 1500.

Top Bottom