• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Hopefully the justices who interpret the law will continue to outnumber the ones who pull stuff out of their exhaust pipe as it suits them at the time.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    He'll be 80 next year time to retire. If trimp were to nominate another from his list that would be great.

Even if he got a moderate judge confirmed it would make the court more conservative.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I watched an interview with him and he decided to use Article 1 I believe to show that since the state has the right to form a militia, and therefore the right to dissolve said militia, therefore the people have no right to keep a gun in their home.

He seems to miss the point that in order to form a well regulated militia, necessary for the protection of a free state, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. That tells me that the people would be required to have arms especially at the time that the state had no formal or a formally dissolved militia. I guess I need to go to law school to learn how to un-interpret the constitution.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I would like to know how many Sheeple that watched the interview and listen to his twisted views actually believe him.
    Or maybe not as that might just scare the heck out of me.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Traitor and he knows it. When judges interprit the law to fit their own personal views, agenda, or beliefs then they are a criminal and betraying their oath and their country.
    Yes it is a damn shame that we don't take them to trial and find them guilty and the punishment should be life in prison in the very least

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Oath breaking seems to be the norm today. Just listen to the first three hours of thr summer study. Whwn questioned over and over about the Constitutions and their oath to uphohd it every officer claimed that they were obeying current law.

I always understood that it was my duty to disobey an unlawful order. Once a leutenant ordered me to break a standard safety rule on a jump and I disobeyed hin and did my job. He tried to get me Court Martialed, but it went no where.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Obama commiserated the fact that his hands were tied by a negative bill of rights.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    It should be about time for him to retire so we can get someone in there that follows the Constitution and BoR.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Just know that his mentality is far from extreme among the left.
    Just remember that next time you contemplate pulling the lever for a Dem running for president because your pride is such that you can't hold your nose for "the other guy."

Top Bottom