Sep 9th – 10th, 2017

Saturday: 9:00am - 5:00pm
    Sunday: 9:00am - 3:00pm
    Admission General: $5.00
    Children 12 & under: Free
    Law Enforcement (with badge): Free
    Free Parking
    Description
    The Indianapolis Gun Show will be held on Sep 9th-10th, 2017 in Indianapolis, IN. This Indianapolis gun show is held at Marion County Fairgrounds and hosted by Central Indiana Gunshows. All federal, state and local firearm ordinances and laws must be obeyed.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Going for a while on Saturday. ThatMguy (former rep for Busse) is coming over from Ohio.
    Don't really have a need to purchase but it's the first day of vacation so why not go?.

Bob

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Interest? Personally or in whole?

Personally - I'm interested.

But I don't go because, though I only live 22.2 miles from the main gate to the Fair Grounds, I don't want to A) pay the $5 to park and B) pay the entrance fee.

I also don't begrudge anyone who chooses to go.

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    I have as much luck at gun shows as I do at the Powerball. None...

The internet sure has changed the shows over the years. Nice place to kick tires and look for vintage stuff.

I am sure several INGO vendors will be in attendance and I am equally sure those are the booths you want to stop at.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    The weather this weekend is supposed to be really nice, so the show will be pretty much vacant.
    If it is pouring down rain, the show may pick up some business, between the "Trump Slump" and the weather it will be a weak show.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Ingo will not have a booth at this one. As much as we enjoy rubbing elbows with the members the last show was dead slow. A serious snoozer.
    We will be back for the upcoming big show.

As much as I will miss the usual and standard abuse handed me by Brad/AlanA and a few others I have a lot to do around here this weekend and doing it will save me a butt load of money. I break out in a sweat when I get close the the knives and the optics. Must avoid.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    Ingo will not have a booth at this one. As much as we enjoy rubbing elbows with the members the last show was dead slow. A serious snoozer.

As much as I will miss the usual and standard abuse handed me by Brad/AlanA and a few others I have a lot to do around here this weekend and doing it will save me a butt load of money. I break out in a sweat when I get close the the knives and the optics. Must avoid.

I was going to leave you alone about optics this round, and focus on selling you my lapus I have in my subforum.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

INGO booth likes the big room.

Top Bottom