Bug out shotgun fires 12 different calibers.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    CHECK OUT THIS SURVIVAL SHOTGUN THAT CAN FIRE 12 DIFFERENT CALIBERS AND FITS IN YOUR BUG OUT BAG - Gun Hub

Screenshot_20170908-224423.jpg

[video=youtube;0ewFnoXM_6c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ewFnoXM_6c&feature=youtu.be[/video]

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I had never seen it before. I just thought I'd throw it out there for discussion.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Not horribly impressed. As a survival hunting firearm, it might do. As a defensive weapon, you'd never survive against anyone else armed with anything except, maybe, a single shot.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    A year or two ago I was hot for one of these. After reading numerous reviews, not so much. Firing on action closure was one of the main problems. Unfortunately, the alternatives are pricey, rare or both.

Wolfhound

Hired Goon
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Henry County
    Seems like a good idea. I was interested until I saw the price online. Yikes......almost seven hundred for that? Buy a twelve gauge pump and an entry level AR, done.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Seems like a good idea. I was interested until I saw the price online. Yikes......almost seven hundred for that? Buy a twelve gauge pump and an entry level AR, done.

That's way over priced. My thought was similar. Pump action shotgun with plenty of shells in slug, #2 buckshot and #4 buckshot, plus several handguns in .45 ACP, .357 magnum and 9mm. IMHO .22LR just doesn't have sufficient utility. I suppose if I needed a rifle, a Ruger mini-30 or maybe the mini-14, and the M14 action is very robust. The larger bore 7.62 is a better brush round although much larger bore is needed for heavy brush. The 300 blackout would have ammunition challenges whereas 7.62x39 and 5.56 NATO are ubiquitous. I've never been a fan of the AR.

John

Bhart89

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2015
    McCordsville
    I would run from anything that has Chiappa stamped on it! :twocents:

I don't own any Chiappa firearms but I was under the impression that they are very high quality. They are now selling a Marlin M39 clone (22lr takedown lever action) as well as an 1897 clone.

I like the the idea of a single shot 12ga with a bunch of multi caliber/bore tubes for a foraging gun. Sure there are better options but from a stone axe reliable approach a single shot H&R or Rossi is tough to beat.

Top Bottom