• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    My 87 year old mother has passed one. She had herself a good life. She died in her sleep. She was on dialysis and wasn't very happy about that so I think she was ready to give up.

She had her whole family, except myself and her brother, around her the night before she died. She had a good meal and then they all stayed around and talked until she decided to go to bed. When my Dad awoke in the morning he made breakfast them went in to wake her. That was when he found she was dead. He called the police and EMTs or whomever they would be, then called me and notified the rest of her family.

I will go to her funeral and burial. It is on 07OCT17, service, then on 09OCT17 they will do whatever they do with an Urn of Ashes. I will leave tomorrow evening and drive to my father's place to stay. My cat is at the vet and being cared for, my mail has been help at the PO, car is fueled and I am almost packed. I have a couple of my neighbors who will watch the house while I am away. Be back before you know it.

Thank You INGO. :ingo:

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    Thanks guys, I will drive safe and be careful and get there in good health and plenty of time. Same thing for the return trip.

I know many of you have lost your mothers and fathers, I guess I am still processing it. I should be fine amd again, Thank you!

EyeCarry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 10, 2014
    Bloomington
    Warthog, I don't know you personally except through this wonderful community and your posts. May you and your family be at peace and full of happy memories.

eric001

Vaguely well-known member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 3, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Went through this just a couple years ago Warthog... I sincerely do feel for ya. Prayers to you and yours. May the good memories make her passing a celebration of the whole person that she was, and still is in your hearts.

Top Bottom