• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Steve

Master
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Meijer is at it again. Seems they have found a way to get into my wallet again with their devious advertising schemes. This week it is Bear Creek dried soup mixes at $2.49 @ in lots of 5. These are excellent bases for any soup and can be doctored up if desired. Plenty of varieties, although I would avoid the Cheesy Broccoli soup choice unless you are fond of the taste of powdered cheese. IMH, the Darn Good Chili is great and I use the Creamy Potato soup as a base for many soups. I would recommend the Minestrone, Beef Vegetable, and Chicken Noodle as well. But you can draw your own conclusions. These soups have a long shelf life and are great for long term storage or a GHB. Beware though, that they do have a higher sodium count then you might think. But in a bad situation, you will be counting you ammo not your sodium intake. Sale is good thru Wed, 10/4, so you have a little time to take advantage of it. But selections might start getting slim as time goes by. Fall is here and winter is on it's way. Sounds like hearty soup time to me. And, just so you know, they work great a crock pot as well. :):

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GetLow16
    Top Bottom