• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    BUDWEISER wants to know your feelings about the NFL. They are considering pulling their advertising and WANT your opinion.

It takes only a couple minutes.

Call 800-342-5283 ... you will get a recording with options. Hit #1 for their NFL/Armed Forces opinion line.

The option takes you to another automated voice. You will be asked to provide a brief statement after a beep. You can leave a message. After leaving the message and a few moments of silence the voice gives you the option to hear your message, re-record your message, or deliver your message.

NOTE: I just called. So glad that BUDWEISER wants to hear it's customers feelings on this issue. Money speaks louder than words.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    "As the son of a military veteran I find it disgusting the mockery that the NFL is making of the National Anthem, as a consumer I'd strongly consider pulling my advertising dollars from the NFL. Thank You."

jfw46544

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Hot Springs Village, AR
    I asked them to do the right thing and withdraw their, and all of their afilliates sponsorship of the NFL. I also will not support any company that chooses to advertise and support the NFL.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    It will be interesting if they follow through on the responses or if they ignore them like the polls conducted by newspapers on gun control. If you don't like the results just ignore them.

We will soon find out if Budweiser's America cans were a Memorial Day tribute to those who sacrificed or just another marketing scheme.

635984713121162968-BUD-12OZ-BOTTLE-JKR-SUMMER-SXS.jpg

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Sounds like a good way to get the NFL's attention.

Totally, because obviously Budweiser doesn't really care about the situation, they just care about their bottom line. If more people support one stance more than the other, then they will make the appropriate choice which aligns with their potential to make the most "green."

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    We will soon find out if Budweiser's America cans were a Memorial Day tribute to those who sacrificed or just another marketing scheme.

It can be both. Anyone else remember when "Real American Heroes" turned into "Real Men of Genius"? Budweiser is a marketing powerhouse, and this is a smart play from a smart company.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I doubt anyone listens to all of these recordings. I would have had a higher expectation if they had you hit 3 to stop advertising and 4 to continue supporting. This feels like they are just letting people blow off steam without actually bothering them.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ryandeleeuw340
    Top Bottom