• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    I love the show------good food --good coffee(reasonable prices) the entire show is well lighted----------don't forget the NORTH ROOM

tallend

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    I was helping a friend set up his tables (at the Tipton Show) -------wow, 2 Dillon presses---5 or 6 die set ups-------bullets, brass------some of the stuff looked brand new----he said it was from a friends estate------looks like a trip to the ATM
    See ya'll at the best show(my opinion) in Central Indiana

TheWabbit

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    In my lair
    I dragged my 3 kids with me to Tipton. I paid my Elwood Conservation Club membership and walked the show. Most everything was still way over priced. I'm betting very few guns will be sold. We did find a coin dealer that let my kids look for French and Chinese coins. They had fun so it was a successful trip.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    It was a great show. I've watched Tipton go from not quite filling the main room to practically outgrowing the facility. Other Dave was fun to talk to, as usual. One of the fellas in the north room even had 10.00 made in USA (allegedly ) zippos. Had to have one.
    Interestingly, although my slidefire garnered lots of interest, there was only one offer.

JRR85

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 20, 2010
    NWI
    Yes, there is a ton of older stuff in every flavor. That is why I enjoy it so much, and the sellers are usually pretty friendly.

Top Bottom