WTS: Arsenal SLR-104FR with Bulgarian Circle 10 Magazines & Izhmash Triangle Stock

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wa22ioR

Unapologetically American
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Arsenal SLR-104FR with 5 Bulgarian Circle 10 Magazines & Izhmash Triangle Stock

*Sold Pending Funds*

Hey guys,

Really hate to do this, but other things have come up. Not really looking for trades at the moment, need the money. As you know, these excellent rifles are now discontinued and are very difficult to find. Cross posted and first "I will take it" gets the rifle. Payment is expected immediately, within a few hours. I accept discreet PayPal and cash if FTF. Buy with confidence and feel free to ask questions. I am located around Evansville.

I have an excellent / like new condition Arsenal SLR-104FR (SLR104-31) 5.45 caliber rifle with five (5) black Bulgarian Circle 10 thirty (30) round magazines. I also have a NOS Izhmash Russian triangle stock that will be included with the rifle. I was told it was a 4.5mm stock, but I never tried it. Approximately 120 to 130 rounds were fired through the rifle. There's a very light selector lever mark on the exterior of the rifle and the internal rails are barely showing signs of wear. All of the magazines were new when the rifle was purchased, and as such, are still like new. It will come with the sling attached, the oil bottle and I believe I have the cleaning kit as well. I do not have the original box.

Price: $1385 + $15 Shipping

*Ammunition not included at above price.*

2z66ln9.jpg

2wp6l49.jpg

4ku1xx.jpg

x2762q.jpg

w6thqb.jpg

ri4vgy.jpg

288pide.jpg

2a0n9c0.jpg

vrbr78.jpg

99oyfa.jpg