• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lilop

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I just received my 922r compliance kit for my CZ Scorpion Evo pistol. I don’t feel comfortable installing the trigger components myself. Any recommendations for someplace reputable that can do the work?

Regards,

LiloP

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Glad you got it figured out. :yesway:

Looks like you got that US made, but not in any way marked, trigger shoe and disconnector installed perfectly and are now fully 922r compliant. Woohoo!! Nice to know you won’t be the first person ever prosecuted solely for violating 922r. Also, since 922r only applies to rifles manufactured outside the us, your pistol didn’t need these parts anyway... unless you were planning to SBR it... in which case you would be doing so on a form 1, where you would then become the manufacturer, and the new SBR would be manufactured in the United States and then, of course, not fall under 922r restrictions.

Congratulations!!

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    But... if you just really wanna do it...

1. Do you know if you have a welded trigger pack? If you do, you can drill out the weld but it’s a pain in the ass (I did mine). CZ will send you an entire new lower if you have a welded one, you just have to sign up. CZ-USA Scorpion Trigger Swap - CZ-USA

2. Where abouts in Indy are you? If you don’t have the welded pack (or once you get the replacement) I’d be happy to help with the install. I highly recommend getting the lighter springs from HBI and possible a different trigger shoe to put in at the same time. Dramatic improvement over the stock trigger.

deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    But... if you just really wanna do it...

1. Do you know if you have a welded trigger pack? If you do, you can drill out the weld but it’s a pain in the ass (I did mine). CZ will send you an entire new lower if you have a welded one, you just have to sign up. CZ-USA Scorpion Trigger Swap - CZ-USA

2. Where abouts in Indy are you? If you don’t have the welded pack (or once you get the replacement) I’d be happy to help with the install. I highly recommend getting the lighter springs from HBI and possible a different trigger shoe to put in at the same time. Dramatic improvement over the stock trigger.
    Chezuki speaks with great wisdom. lighter springs(HBI), trigger shoe, safety selector, and charging handle are must have changes.

vitamink

Master
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    While it’s out, polish everything up. If you want someone to do the work for you, send it to shooters element. It’s 30$ to install a trigger, and 40 to polish it. You can get the lighter springs as well. I recommend also polishing down the safety bar and drum. If you round the edges off, the safety will be easier to manipulate.

Top Bottom