• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    I overheard the employee raidio "gentelman at x location has a firearm in his pocket"

I cringed for a moment because I thought I may have been printing (wasn't pocket carrying though)

smh...

They're not protecting anyone but their lawyers.

I dressed well enough to conceal a g19 iwb. 5'10 150

Last edited:

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    How do they find out about a pocket pistol?

Idk

IDK how accurate the "pocket" part was either. Could have been IWB shirt hiked up and the gal might have just said pocker because of thinking it was in his back pocket, idk.

Idk if the guy was escourted out or not. I carry there 100%

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Idk

IDK how accurate the "pocket" part was either. Could have been IWB shirt hiked up and the gal might have just said pocker because of thinking it was in his back pocket, idk.

Idk if the guy was escourted out or not. I carry there 100%

Never go much of anywhere not armed. Just does not seem wise these days.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    I always carry at the theater with an extra magazine in my pocket.

And a bright flashlight too.

It's so confusing because all the signs on the windows outside the theater indicate they support guns and encourage you to bring your gun (and wallet full of money) to the theater.

30.jpg

f0ccda70fed4ca5211a502d6688d634b.jpg
    3e2ceb8f75931d4c546ba2fdda1d6964.jpg

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    How do they find out about a pocket pistol?
    Hey, who hasn't been there? Amiright? Some guy staring at your crotch with a smile on his face and he asks you "is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?" So you answer, why yes, it is a pistol in my pocket and I am not that glad to see you. So he runs and tattles to the manager...

lrdudley

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I guess I am going to work on my "Situational Awareness" because I have never noticed their signs. Not that it will change my carry tactics. Concealed means concealed. Nothing gives you the warm fuzzy's of feeling safe and protected like being surrounded by a bunch of pimply faced teenagers working at their part time job.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I guess I am going to work on my "Situational Awareness" because I have never noticed their signs. Not that it will change my carry tactics. Concealed means concealed. Nothing gives you the warm fuzzy's of feeling safe and protected like being surrounded by a bunch of pimply faced teenagers working at their part time job.
    I think it was an AMC theater somewhere I noticed a small "No S&W Hand-Ejectors" sign. Since I wasn't carrying that type of gun I decided it was ok to proceed.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I always carry a light jacket to the theaters, they have two setting for temperature, too hot or too cold. It's amazing what you can carry in a jacket.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    The local joints can't do anything other than make you leave and ban you from their establishment. Now federal buildings is another story. My doctor's office has one of those signs with a big red bar through the silhouette of a Glock. Apparently she has a problem with Glocks so I just take an M&P when I go there. :D

HubertGummer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 7, 2016
    McCordsville

That's not a fair assesment if theater workers...not all of them are teenagers.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    Hey, who hasn't been there? Amiright? Some guy staring at your crotch with a smile on his face and he asks you "is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?" So you answer, why yes, it is a pistol in my pocket and I am not that glad to see you. So he runs and tattles to the manager...
    My wife actually asked me this in seriousness today since I appendix carry. I laughed a lot.

It was my gun.

Top Bottom