• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Back in the good old days you couldn't give away boxes of the old aluminum GI 20 round AR magazines, now they seem to have disappeared or people want $30 for one. I sure didn't see any selling at that price this weekend at Knob Creek... Not when you can get new aluminum 30 round mags for $9.

I am looking for a couple in decent functioning shape for my suppressed 300 blackout. Want to use just the aluminum GI mags because I have a few and they feed my 300 perfectly. I want to make sure I use a magazine that is different than all my others so I don't run the risk of accidently mixing one up in a moment of epic stupidity. I have a lot of Thermold 20 round magazines that I would trade 2 for 1 if interested, they feed 223/5.56 just fine but do not like the 300 ammo so they are used for range practice.

Anyway, just looking for two or three to have some extras on hand if anyone has a box of them from the good old days and wouldn't miss a few. Don't care about the finish, am going to paint them all to match later, just functional is all I want.

Southern Indiana location, Jeffersonville.

dsol

Master
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    Jeffersonville
    Also, does anyone have an older (not collectable) M7 bayonet laying around in a sock drawer or bottom of a safe they have no use for? Got a Mossberg 590 as my closet gun that is just itching for something to go on the bayonet lug. In case I run out of ammo I can stick them with the pointy end... But probably more for boyfriend intimidation... Even though I do like my daughter's latest acquisition...

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom