• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Should have Googled "how to get away with robbing a bank" instead.

I know a guy who as part of his master's thesis interviewed a bunch of bank robbers in the California prison system. He said one common characteristic was that the robbers spent a lot of time (relatively speaking) planning to get in and get the money, but very little planning how to get away. Hence prison, I guess.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I know a guy who as part of his master's thesis interviewed a bunch of bank robbers in the California prison system. He said one common characteristic was that the robbers spent a lot of time (relatively speaking) planning to get in and get the money, but very little planning how to get away. Hence prison, I guess.

Excellent point. It is just like a large complex business deal--always have an exit strategy!

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    I'd have to Google it too. I don't know the best way to rob a bank.

My answer would be "don't". Not only is it harder than ever to get away with it, but the returns just aren't there. Today, the return on the average bank robbery won't even buy you a reliable used car.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    My answer would be "don't". Not only is it harder than ever to get away with it, but the returns just aren't there. Today, the return on the average bank robbery won't even buy you a reliable used car.

Yep...yet people are still stupid enough to do it anyway.

...Remember that old guy who robbed a bank to get away from his old lady? Witty judge sentence him to house arrest with his old lady....lol

Top Bottom