October 21st 9 A.M.-5 P.M.
    October 22nd
    9 A.M.-3 P.M.
    Tippecanoe County Fairgrounds
    1010 Teal Rd
    Free parking
    $5.00 admission
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult

Guns, knives, clips & magazines, military surplus, holsters and concealment products, and MORE

NOT A BOB ROHRMAN TENT SALE SHOW.
    PLENTY OF FREE PARKING AVAILABLE!

Last edited:

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Hoosiers only buy guns when it is cold.

But we buy EVERYTHING else the rest of the year!
    I went, mainly to donate my $5 gate fee to the cause, but i ended up spending more than I have in quite a while.

I picked up a couple pounds of Alliant 2400, a couple of pounds of Blue Dot, a couple of pounds of IMR 4198, and a pound of LeverEvolution.
    The LeverEvolution was the most expensive at $28 p/lb.
    The 2400 was only like $22 p/lb, and the Blue Dot was a blow-out deal.
    I know the dealer or I would not have bought opened bottles of powder. He had a large jug that had just a couple of pounds left that he put into empty Blue Dot bottles. He said since it was "older powder", and opened bottles, he wanted $20 a piece. One bottle had 1.16lbs and the other 1.21lbs.

I also picked up a Simmons 3x9x32 rifle scope (new) for $35 out the door.

Spent more than I had intended, but I came home with a good haul.

Almost forgot.
    I also found 127 once-fired .35Remington cases (mixed headstamps) for $60.

Last edited:
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Porter county
    I arrived around noon cst. The diversity of items was not bad, I did not see a whole lot of Ar's, AK's, or military surplus that I was interested in. Did not see any great deals on ammo, best part of the show was meeting fellow gun guys. I enjoyed conversing with some older veterans today

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Bought a knife off Brad. Nice Spyderco Vrango Ti.

Harvey could not make my sword scabbard. No sweat I got someone in Indy who is willing to try.

Did not go to buy anything, but there are screaming deals on mags and ammo now. Will load up in Crown Point.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    I was there briefly on Saturday. As usual, I didn't take the time to look at any gun stuff. Also as usual, Brad hooked me with an excellent deal on a Spyderco. Fortunately he practices catch and release. I also got to see a very cool antique knife that Other Dave had.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    I was there briefly on Saturday. As usual, I didn't take the time to look at any gun stuff. Also as usual, Brad hooked me with an excellent deal on a Spyderco. Fortunately he practices catch and release. I also got to see a very cool antique knife that Other Dave had.

zu9o7Xm.jpg

WanderingSol07

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2017
    North Central
    I thought it was a good show, I looked at just about every table.

I do have a nit to pick, at the main entrance to the fairgrounds there was one yellow "Gun Show" sign and nothing when you pulled in. Seeing all the cars parked at the north end I assumed that was where the show was. Found out it was an auction. As we were leaving my wife spots more parked cars at the southwest corner, but no signs. We parked again and walked over there to see if it was the show. I told the person taking money they need more signs, he said they have a bunch! When leaving I then saw more signs on Teal at the west end at another entrance (first time I saw it opened).

When walking back to where we parked the car, three others asked where the gun show was...

Top Bottom