Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    We will be setting up the booth at the next 1500. We are looking for a member to help man the booth on Saturday. Free admission Parking and the possibility I will buy you a cheeseburger at one of the fine eating venues at the show.
    If you are interested in spending the day people watching, talking with the members that stop in to punish us and having some time to cruise the show send me a PM.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Free admission, free parking, no set up or tear down AND a cheeseburger?? What a deal! I have to help set up and buy CM breakfast, I think I need to renegotiate :D

I always have use or lose annual leave, so helping set up on Friday with CM works good for me. Bring a lawn chair, watch the gun show peeps and BS with INGOers (this isn't exactly "work" as you know it, if it is I am envious.) Wander around, buy stuff, the INGO bling pretty much sells itself. Don't buy the South Bend Chocolate until you're ready to leave.

I have serious fun at the 1500. The best part? Watching the INGOers recoil in horror when CM introduces himself :laugh:

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    FWiW,
    In addition to the usual INGo swag, Here are the new shirts commemorating our 10 yr anniversary (early bird special!). Black distressed ink print on chest, flag on left sleeve, on charcoal Tee.
    $15 for sizes S-2x. $18 for 3x-5x (sorry they charge us more for those).
    Free shirt to volunteers! I hope you all like it...
    10wv1gj.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Free admission, free parking, no set up or tear down AND a cheeseburger?? What a deal! I have to help set up and buy CM breakfast, I think I need to renegotiate :D

I always have use or lose annual leave, so helping set up on Friday with CM works good for me. Bring a lawn chair, watch the gun show peeps and BS with INGOers (this isn't exactly "work" as you know it, if it is I am envious.) Wander around, buy stuff, the INGO bling pretty much sells itself. Don't buy the South Bend Chocolate until you're ready to leave.

I have serious fun at the 1500. The best part? Watching the INGOers recoil in horror when CM introduces himself :laugh:

I tried to buy you a burger last time (I think)

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    FWiW,
    In addition to the usual INGo swag, Here are the new shirts commemorating our 10 yr anniversary (early bird special!). Black distressed ink print on chest, flag on left sleeve, on charcoal Tee.
    $15 for sizes S-2x. $18 for 3x-5x (sorry they charge us more for those).
    Free shirt to volunteers! I hope you all like it...
    10wv1gj.jpg

Damn it! I just now finally got my shirt from the last batch and I like these better!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom