• Total voters

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    It's been a while so I figured why not. What caliber is your MAIN EDC?

If it's not listed, go ahead and post it. .357 sig, 44 Special/Mag, .327 Fed Mag etc.

(Bacon was not added to this poll as there wasn't enough space in the poll. Sorry)

Last edited:

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    95% of the time Glock 19C but if I'm feeling frisky I will carry a 22TCM 1911. I've found it to be reliable and I have confidence that it would be at least as effective as the 9mm in any situation and more effective in certain circumstances.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] /[/FONT][FONT=&amp] RSO[/FONT]
    Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer
    [FONT=&amp]“[/FONT]Safety is not something that you hold in your hands, it happens between your ears”
    Col. Jeff Cooper

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Suprised, lots of .40

Nothing wrong with .40. Unfortunately it gets a lot of hate, but .40 is a fine service cartridge. I don't care for it in subcompact guns but in service pistol it is a great choice. I carried a Glock 23 for many years. The only reason 9mm was my vote is because most days a subcompact pistol is all I can get away with carrying. But on the weekend I switch back to a 1911.

I do not feel unarmed with a .38 spl in my pocket.

I do have a .380 that will follow me around as a pure BUG. I have never carried this as my only gun.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    95% of the time Glock 19C but if I'm feeling frisky I will carry a 22TCM 1911. I've found it to be reliable and I have confidence that it would be at least as effective as the 9mm in any situation and more effective in certain circumstances.

[FONT=&]NRA Life Member [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&] /[/FONT][FONT=&] RSO[/FONT]
    Glock certified armorer- M&P Certified armorer
    [FONT=&]“[/FONT]Safety is not something that you hold in your hands, it happens between your ears”
    Col. Jeff Cooper

And if you do miss you will either scare them to death or set them on fire...:):

Top Bottom