• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Use the search feature and put in PSA. Lots of info on here about them.

I used one of their rifle kits ti build my AR. I haven't had any issues with it.

easy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    SEOK
    Decent, affordable products. Shipping after ordering can be a bit frustrating at times. Overall a good company to deal with.

blue2golf

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Evansville
    PSA is good stuff. Built an all PSA AR....stripped lower, CHF FN barreled upper, lower parts kit and full auto BCG. I'm no "operator" but this will do everything I may need it to do.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Zero issues with everything I've purchased from PSA
    Like mentioned up thread, sometimes shipping can take a bit, especially on the really great deals, but worth it, at least to me, for the money you save.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have had a few. For the price point they are hard to beat......but only at that price point. JMHO of course.

I have one in the safe right now.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Another satisfied customer. They are up front and take good care of you. After having a frustrating problem with my new AR-9, They were 110% up front and said "Its not critical and if you can live with it, dont send it in for warranty work until the fall. We are waiting on some critical parts. I'd rather you spend the summer shooting it. If you send it in now, It will sit on the bench possibly waiting for parts for up to several months."

My only beef is they do not sell complete rifles in some categories. My AR-9 was purchased over the course of 36 hours. I had to put alerts on all the parts I wanted, then order them as soon as they came available. So I bought my lower on a Monday morning, and my upper on Tuesday literally as I walked out the door to go to dinner with the family.

They are not precision rifles, but they make a solid rifle for the money. Based on the dollars you spend, you will NOT be disappointed.

daventos

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 23, 2017
    Bedford
    I recently ordered one of their AR pistol lowers. It arrived quickly and I am happy with it. The picture did not show an end plate with a sling attachment point but it came with one. A small thing but I liked it.

Vigilant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 12, 2008
    Plainfield
    Most I've seen look and operate decent. Have seen a few improperly built(castle nut on backwards, hammer spring incorrectly installed) but for the most part they seem ok for the budget shopper.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I've ordered a lot of parts & ammo from them. Everything AR15 related EXCEPT a barrel. All uppers, lowers and small parts (even blems) have shown up in ~14 days or less. I've had no failures using any of their parts.

sig1473

Master
    Rating - 100%
    100   0   0
    May 28, 2009
    The Greater Good
    They have burnt me 3 different times.
    1.) 3 out of the 4 "Premium" BCGs had terrible staking(I use the term Premium loosely). Luckily I have a MOACKS tool.
    2.) Ordered an ALG QMS but it never showed up in my order. After contacting them about it they said they would send it to me ASAP. 1 month rolls by and still no QMS. After contacting once more and threatening a CC dispute did I magically receive it in 2 days.
    3.) Ordered a bunch of odds and ends that totaled ~$300. Got the parts and was missing ~$40 in parts. Contacted once again. Sent out new parts but to somebody in OH(don't know how in Hades that happens when you have the shipping address right in front of them) and told me I had received them. Told them NO and that I live in IN and not OH. Threaten another CC dispute after refusing to send the rest of my order. Magically get my parts in 3 days.

Now these are just my experiences but they do mirror quite a few other people's over on M4Carbine.net. I will never give them my business again as they don't run a very efficient/proficient business model. Their prices are tempting sometimes but it's not worth the hassle in my book. I rather deal with Brownell's, Rainier, Midway, BCM, Primary Arms. Plus, resale value won't be that great for any PSA product but if you're not looking to sell then you should be GTG. Just my pennies and take them for what they're worth......FREE

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I can't complain. I ordered a complete upper "blem" and complete lower "blem" in FDE for about $380. Bought it as a backup AR to scope and maybe use on coyotes. It has been great! I could not find any blemish either. I would recommend to anyone wanting an AR on a budget.

nate77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 15, 2009
    Bunker Hill
    Ordered my first Palmetto AR 6 years ago when they were just starting out; rifle has been flawless.

Just got the bug again here recently, and bought a PA10, and a Glock mag AR9. Ordered on the Friday before the Vegas shooting, and sill got everything by the next Thursday, so far, both rifles have been perfect.

bobcoop06

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 16, 2010
    Marshall County
    I should be receiving parts today to complete my fourth PSA build and have yet to have an issue. I ordered an upper last Monday, and it's due to arrive today, so shipping times have improved somewhat.

Shootandreload

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2017
    FRANKLIN
    I recently purchased a 300 blackout pistol from them and so far it has functioned flawlessly. $499,free shipping. It showed up at ffl in less than a week. I have also purchased ammo in the past with no problems.

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    for the price they seem very legit. My buddy ordered one online with the red dot and magpul furniture for around $600 shipped. He shoots it with us all the time and keeps up with "higher priced" ARs. I shoot a BCM, and a daniel defense and i have yet to see stages that i shoot that he is not able to because of the rifle.

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    199   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    I have never ordered or fired one of their rifles. I have however ordered ammo and optics from them when they run a good sale.
    2 years ago, they had some great Black Friday sales, I didn't check them last year, but I will this year since we are just a few weeks away from Black Friday.

All of my orders have been shipped promptly, I have never had an issue with them, but I don't order a bunch from them.

Top Bottom