Please reply by conversation.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    **SOLD**

Up for sale is a very rarely shot Henry Big Boy Brass in 357, octagonal barrel. I have a Big Boy Steel in 357, decided this one in brass was too pretty to shoot, so it's time to move it to a new home where it can be appreciated for what it is.

Completely stock, no modifications - gorgeous wood, nice shiny brass receiver, and a really nice action. Very accurate, almost like shooting a squirt gun with 38 Specials. This has been meticulously cared for, thoroughly cleaned and lightly lubed after each rare outing. Needs absolutely nothing but a new owner!

Purchased new at Dave's Gun Shop in Holland, IN. Comes with original box, and all Henry documents that came with it, including the black fabric receiver sock. If you're a wheel gun fan, this would make a perfect addition to your growing 357 collection!

Price: [STRIKE]$650[/STRIKE] $625

Must meet FTF in or around the Noblesville/Fishers area. Show me a valid IN DL so I know you're one of the good guys. Please PM me with any questions, and thank you for looking!

51Tt0WE.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    ktMAWdG.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]
    8SGaGkF.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom