• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tp222

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2014
    Laporte
    I am looking to order a wilson combat classic but am wondering if it is blued or parkerised like most of the defensive pistols. I’m looking for a blued “Sunday gun” for special carry. The website doesn’t say about the finish.

Tp222

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2014
    Laporte
    I have just decided to do a custom build so I get exactly what I want and give the bill to my wife for my anniversary present.. That was my choice gor my gift.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I would try to order it from a dealer at least, if you order direct you are paying msrp, a dealer should be able to work from cost and save you some $$.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I would try to order it from a dealer at least, if you order direct you are paying msrp, a dealer should be able to work from cost and save you some $$.

Indiana Gun Club seems to keep them in stock. I've never been there myself but they have a good amount of them on their website inventory list Indiana Gun Club :: Inventory :: Guns For Sale

That's a bit of a haul for the OP, but for the price of a Wilson Combat that distance doesn't seem so bad. Of course, I guess buying locally does then incur sales tax which is considerable on this $$$ value of firearm (yes, I know you are supposed to report it even if you buy online)

Tp222

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2014
    Laporte
    Wilson combat supposedly has law enforcement pricing on some of their products so I could just order direct and get exactly what I want and get the best price possible. Otherwise I try and support local businesses so my money helps my community.

Top Bottom