• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    2011 has shown some remarkable milestones for INGO already! Every few days, we're topping our previous record numbers. Even as I write this message, I'm noting that we had a record number of members visiting us today yet again! 659 simultaneous members were viewing the site, and 1900 came to visit us today. That's not even counting the number of unregistered guests! We even got to set up at the Indy 1500 with the legendary Bryan Ciyou this year!

Our tremendous growth is thanks to you guys coming to INGO every day to hang out with other gun-owning Hoosiers. Here's looking forward to a fantastic 2011!

:ingo:

24bn4hg.png

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    The members of INGO are what make this a great place to hang day in and day out. The growth is awesome but I'm most proud of the quality people and content we have on the board... the kind of people who would help you out in a minute if you needed it. We have a great community here!

Thanks INGO :ingo:

lovemywoods

Geek in Paradise!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Brown County
    Congratulations INGO!! :rockwoot:

I started here when there were about 350 members. I thought is was a fun place to hang out and learn something. I think it has gotten better and better! I've met so many fine people through INGO!

Thanks to the moderators and Fenway for creating and maintaining this site.

42769vette

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Oct 6, 2008
    south of richmond in
    The members of INGO are what make this a great place to hang day in and day out. The growth is awesome but I'm most proud of the quality people and content we have on the board... the kind of people who would help you out in a minute if you needed it. We have a great community here!

Thanks INGO :ingo:

no kidding i never thought i would invite complete strangers to my house to shoot but i hosted 1 ingo shoot so far and it went so well im planning another. plus there are a few people ive meet threw this site that i talk to a coule times a week.

1300 is a ton. a few months after i jioned we were wondering if we would hit 2000 by newyears. and i thought that was alot

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I say we are just getting started. There are hundreds of thousands, if not millions of gun owners in this state.

Make plans for better servers now!

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Our last milestone was in December. We added a thousand members in just about six measly weeks!

Can you imagine if we all showed up for a Pacer game on the same night? We would almost fill Conseco Fieldhouse to capacity!

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Our last milestone was in December. We added a thousand members in just about six measly weeks!

Can you imagine if we all showed up for a Pacer game on the same night? We would almost fill Conseco Fieldhouse to capacity!
    And we would probably be even better armed than the Pacers! :lmfao:

Top Bottom