• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    In case you haven't noticed, we're working on some server issues this evening to try to eliminate the slowdowns. Site may go offline for a few minutes at a time. Please try again in a little while if you can't get on.

Thanks!

:ingo:

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Thanks for all the work you put into the site. Whenever I see your new(er) avatar, I'm always reminded of this oldie. Was going to pass it along after two or three or more got the hammer, but thought you might not be in the best of moods at the time. Hope you get a kick out of it. Fast forward to 00:48 to skip the intro and get to the lyrics.
    YouTube - Louis Armstrong - Mack The Knife - 1959

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Just an update: We're still doing board optimizations today so you may still see weirdness. Can you believe that we've almost outgrown our server again?! It's looking like we'll soon need to move to a bigger server for the third time since we started!

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    Thanks I thought it was just me.

For a few minutes last night, I really did think it might have been something I did.

Fabricating imaginary posts from non-existant members is right up there with dividing by zero. :D

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    You'll probably see us go offline again today as we switch web server software to something that doesn't suck. Performance will increase significantly and it should eliminate the 503's. That said, we're almost at the limit of what our current server can do.

ElsiePeaRN

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Eastern Indiana
    For a few minutes last night, I really did think it might have been something I did.

Fabricating imaginary posts from non-existant members is right up there with dividing by zero. :D

I also thought it was something you did. Does this server move thing mean it wasn't? I don't think I'm falling for that. I'm sure it was something you did.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom