• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    We hit 15,000 registered members. Thank you everyone for making this such a great site! :ingo:

zmchus.png

spasmo

ಠ_ಠ
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Holy Cow! We now have over 15,000 registered members. We couldn’t be doing this without you and your sustenance. Every day, we grow by leaps and bounds on a daily basis and it’s because of the prodigious information available. This information has been put here by you. You should be proud of yourself and your fellow INGOers for what has been accomplished.

We, the staff, want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for everything you do because without you, there would be no INGunOwners.com

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    Fenway, Mods...thank YOU! for making INGO great as well. :ingo:

I remember the exciting posts when we hit 2000, then 5000, 10000, etc. Wow...15,000 now and climbing!

What I wish was that my 401k was growing at that same rate as INGO....

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    So can anyone tell me how many of these 15000 members are women? I only know of a handful of women who are participating on the forum.

There are lots of women on INGO, but many of them don't "out" themselves as such, for any number of reasons. From a tech standpoint, we have no way of knowing the exact number since the vBulletin software doesn't have any place for you to input that information in your User Profile.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    When I come back...I'm coming as "savage_eagle"...and I'm bringing God with me.

And no cookies for you...puppy hater!

:):

Hey! I pay your salary!

I don't know what that's supposed to mean, but it sounds like it should be a threat of some sort. Like somehow I can stop paying it or something. Anyway, it means you have to get me a cookie. And a puppy.

Top Bottom