• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    We are very excited to announce that INGO is now sponsoring full-auto and his Military Arms Channel on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/user/Sturmgewehre

If you haven't noticed full-auto is producing some of the best no-nonsense gun and gear videos ever seen on youtube. full-auto has been a long time INGO member and we are really proud that these videos are coming out of Indiana and that we can support him in this venture :yesway:

If you are interested in having a gun or piece of gear reviewed on his channel please contact me or full-auto for more info

Check out this entire vid and be sure to watch 11:00 -> :ingo:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtaxw9LWPEs[/ame]

17648720064095328104520.jpg

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    i dont get it? what does partnership mean?

Several things actually.

First and foremost, it will mean that INGOers will have first access to full-auto's excellent video reviews, along with your questions and Tim's commentary, all organized and put together in one easily accessible location.

It will also help provide a venue in which INGOers can see reviews on the guns and gear they've been lusting after most. With your direct feedback and our Advertisers' savvy, I envision that Tim will also help to bring you deals and discounts on the items he's putting through the paces.

Think of it as a network-- if we can pull together several different resources while promoting the shooting lifestyle then the sky is the limit-- and INGOers are the ultimate winners. :ingo:

USMC_0311

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 30, 2008
    Anderson
    This is pretty cool I have enjoyed fullauto's video reviews. Hey how about a few video reviews of some of the training classes from INGO Trainers. Surely they would wave his fee to take the class and give a review. Not enough info to give away all the secrets but enough to get a feel.

Fenway

no longer pays the bills
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2008
    behind you
    That's a great idea! Thanks

This is pretty cool I have enjoyed fullauto's video reviews. Hey how about a few video reviews of some of the training classes from INGO Trainers. Surely they would wave his fee to take the class and give a review. Not enough info to give away all the secrets but enough to get a feel.

Top Bottom